What are Identifiers and Constants in C++?
Identifier and Constant:
Identifier refers to the name of the variables. The variable may be a array, function, primary data type, class, etc. There are rules to name an identifier.
· variable or Identifier name must start with alphabet or underscore
· Identifier must be alphabet, number, and underscore. An identifier must not have following character %,#,<,>, $,etc.
· Identifier is case sensitive
· Keyword cannot be an identifier
· Identifier has not limit to its length