1. What information will you need to collect to plan a response for this transition? How will you use this information to create a selection strategy? ( you may use a table to present the information needed and its purpose)
2. What strategy do you recommend to address the large number of hires necessary in the next 10 years? Provide an outline that addresses HR planning, recruitment, and selection activities and how they are related.
3. What selection tools might be appropriate to assess applicants' leadership potential, organizational fit, and ability to acquire knowledge and skills quickly? Justify your choices.
4. How will you determine if your plan is working? Specifically, what are the important targets you will set and how will you evaluate success in reaching them? Justify your choices.
5. What consequences might your strategy have for Dofasco and how will you mitigate them? This might entail considering how your plan will change the culture of Dofasco, what issues regulated by the statutory framework governing employment might occur, etc.