Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
homework, Financial Management
1. Suppose you deposit $18,000 into an account today that earns 6% interest per year, and you do not withdraw the money for 21 years. What will be the balance in the account 21 years from today?
2. Suppose for graduation, you receive a large present,Ê$10,000. You decide to put this in a mutual fund today, on your 20th birthday and withdraw it on your 65th birthday. If the average return of your portfolio is 12%, how much will be in your account at retirement?
3. Imagine that instead of depositing that $10,000 into a mutual fund, you deposited it into a savings account at your local bank, which offers a 1% annual interest rate. How much would you have at retirement under this condition?
4. An investment promises you a single cash flow of $40,000 25 years from today. If the annual discount rate is 4%, what is the investment worth today?
5. Suppose I offer you money. I will give you either $200 today, or $5,000 twenty years from today. If the discount rate over the next 20 years is 9%, which should you choose? Why?
Posted Date: 7/5/2012 3:16:48 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
homework, Assignment Help, Ask Question on homework, Get Answer, Expert's Help, homework Discussions
Write discussion on homework
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Financial and economics evaluation, An offer given by charitable trust to d...
An offer given by charitable trust to develop and build a facility on a 10000 sqmt of plot in a prime locality of pune where 5000 sqmt of area will be used by the trust for housing
Trend analysis, how to calculate trend analysis?
how to calculate trend analysis?
Delivery and credit risk, When a borrower uses repo market for fund f...
When a borrower uses repo market for fund financing, he has to deliver the securities to the lender. One way to do this is to deliver the collateral to the lender
Discuss the pros and cons of financing in unhedged, You have the following ...
You have the following information about rates in London for Eurocurrency loans of one-year duration, the exchange rate between the USD and euros, the currency in which you want fi
Asset Securitization Structures (Excel help), #questAs an assistant vice pr...
#questAs an assistant vice president at a regional bank, your boss has tasked you to acquire $100 million of residential mortgages to be securitized in a pass-through MBS. There mu
Cost of equity share capital, Cost of Equity Share Capital (ke) The co...
Cost of Equity Share Capital (ke) The cost of equity capital is the 'maximum rate of return that the Co. must earn on equity financed portion of its investments in order to go
Regulatory framework abroad, Regulatory Framework Abroad A regulatory m...
Regulatory Framework Abroad A regulatory mechanism, in terms of finance, is the mechanism to regulate the working of the financial system. Its function is to ensure the complia
Show the analysis of credit information, Q. Show the Analysis of Credit Inf...
Q. Show the Analysis of Credit Information? Analysis of Credit Information: - Subsequent to obtaining the desired information from various sources the information is examined t
Assignment, Imagine you have been allocated $100,000 which is to be investe...
Imagine you have been allocated $100,000 which is to be invested in 8 companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). You are required to have a balanced portfolio betwee
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.