Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
homework, Financial Management
1. Suppose you deposit $18,000 into an account today that earns 6% interest per year, and you do not withdraw the money for 21 years. What will be the balance in the account 21 years from today?
2. Suppose for graduation, you receive a large present,Ê$10,000. You decide to put this in a mutual fund today, on your 20th birthday and withdraw it on your 65th birthday. If the average return of your portfolio is 12%, how much will be in your account at retirement?
3. Imagine that instead of depositing that $10,000 into a mutual fund, you deposited it into a savings account at your local bank, which offers a 1% annual interest rate. How much would you have at retirement under this condition?
4. An investment promises you a single cash flow of $40,000 25 years from today. If the annual discount rate is 4%, what is the investment worth today?
5. Suppose I offer you money. I will give you either $200 today, or $5,000 twenty years from today. If the discount rate over the next 20 years is 9%, which should you choose? Why?
Posted Date: 7/5/2012 3:16:48 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
homework, Assignment Help, Ask Question on homework, Get Answer, Expert's Help, homework Discussions
Write discussion on homework
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Determination of credit terms, Determination of Credit Terms:- The sec...
Determination of Credit Terms:- The second feature of receivable management, subsequent to setting the credit standards and assessment of credit worthiness of the customers, i
Working capital management, WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Working capital ...
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Working capital relates to the capital required for daily operations of a business enterprise. The requirement for Working Capital is omnipresent fo
Lewis model of economic development, Question 1: (i) Critically explai...
Question 1: (i) Critically explain and analyse the Lewis model of economic development. (ii) Compare and contrast the neoclassical growth model and the new growth theory.
Buy and hold - passive strategy, A simple passive strategy involves b...
A simple passive strategy involves building a portfolio and holding it through time. The coupons as well as the proceeds of matured bonds are just reinvested in new iss
Measurement of interest rate risk, Changes in the bond value is inversely ...
Changes in the bond value is inversely related to the change in the interest rates. If an investor holds a long bond position, he would incur loss if the in
Short sales, Short sales : Short sales of a security means borrowing o...
Short sales : Short sales of a security means borrowing of an underlying security by an investor from other investors who are holding it (in Demat account) and selling it with
Term money, Short-term funds having a maturity of 15 days and over ar...
Short-term funds having a maturity of 15 days and over are categorized as term money. Banks access this term money route to bring greater stability in their short
Determine the factors of large organisations, Determine the factors of Larg...
Determine the factors of Large organisations - Greater efficiency and productivity achieves economies of scale - Easier to manage, organise and control workers through hie
Importance of the government securities markets, Need to Widen and Deepen t...
Need to Widen and Deepen the Government Securities Market The importance of the Government Securities markets can be evaluated from three angles as follows: From the Gove
Financial statement analysis , Case Study based on Financial Statement Anal...
Case Study based on Financial Statement Analysis of Hatsun Agro Private Limited 800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.