Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
homework, Financial Management
1. Suppose you deposit $18,000 into an account today that earns 6% interest per year, and you do not withdraw the money for 21 years. What will be the balance in the account 21 years from today?
2. Suppose for graduation, you receive a large present,Ê$10,000. You decide to put this in a mutual fund today, on your 20th birthday and withdraw it on your 65th birthday. If the average return of your portfolio is 12%, how much will be in your account at retirement?
3. Imagine that instead of depositing that $10,000 into a mutual fund, you deposited it into a savings account at your local bank, which offers a 1% annual interest rate. How much would you have at retirement under this condition?
4. An investment promises you a single cash flow of $40,000 25 years from today. If the annual discount rate is 4%, what is the investment worth today?
5. Suppose I offer you money. I will give you either $200 today, or $5,000 twenty years from today. If the discount rate over the next 20 years is 9%, which should you choose? Why?
Posted Date: 7/5/2012 3:16:48 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
homework, Assignment Help, Ask Question on homework, Get Answer, Expert's Help, homework Discussions
Write discussion on homework
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
FIANCE AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING, Ask question Open Quick Links Quick Links...
Ask question Open Quick Links Quick Links Page Landmarks Content Outline Keyboard Shortcuts Global Menu Top Frame Tabs My UMass Amherst Tab 1 of 2 (active tab) Help & Resource
Price hike, should a company pursue price hike or focus on increased sales
should a company pursue price hike or focus on increased sales
Advantages of floating rate notes, Advantages of Floating rate notes: W...
Advantages of Floating rate notes: We know that the coupon rate is fixed for fixed rate bonds and that throughout its tenure the investor receives coupons at a predetermined in
How to solve problems, I need help solving problems for learning financial ...
I need help solving problems for learning financial management?
What are the financial management problems, What are the financial manageme...
What are the financial management problems Traditional approach was challenged was that the treatment was built too closely around episodic events, like incorporation, promotio
Financial Management, Financial Management Initial Disclosures During the ...
Financial Management Initial Disclosures During the process of discussion and negotiation with the client with regard to the financial affairs and the manner of operations of the
Price of equity shares, please give us the formula of price of equity share...
please give us the formula of price of equity shares of walter''s and gordon''s model
Price-yield relationship of a callable bond, The price-yield relation...
The price-yield relationship of a non-callable or a non-putable bond is convex because price and yield are inversely proportional. Figure 1 shows the price-yield
Accounting principle, Accounting Principle Accounting principles are t...
Accounting Principle Accounting principles are the primary assumptions, rules of operation, and necessary features that make up the framework for the construction of accountin
State the factors of small organisations, State the factors of Small organi...
State the factors of Small organisations - More creative and dynamic - More flexible to adapt to environmental changes - More informal and small for example some people l
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.