Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
homework, Financial Management
1. Suppose you deposit $18,000 into an account today that earns 6% interest per year, and you do not withdraw the money for 21 years. What will be the balance in the account 21 years from today?
2. Suppose for graduation, you receive a large present,Ê$10,000. You decide to put this in a mutual fund today, on your 20th birthday and withdraw it on your 65th birthday. If the average return of your portfolio is 12%, how much will be in your account at retirement?
3. Imagine that instead of depositing that $10,000 into a mutual fund, you deposited it into a savings account at your local bank, which offers a 1% annual interest rate. How much would you have at retirement under this condition?
4. An investment promises you a single cash flow of $40,000 25 years from today. If the annual discount rate is 4%, what is the investment worth today?
5. Suppose I offer you money. I will give you either $200 today, or $5,000 twenty years from today. If the discount rate over the next 20 years is 9%, which should you choose? Why?
Posted Date: 7/5/2012 3:16:48 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
homework, Assignment Help, Ask Question on homework, Get Answer, Expert's Help, homework Discussions
Write discussion on homework
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Why are trend analysis and industry comparison, Why are trend analysis and ...
Why are trend analysis and industry comparison important to financial ratio analysis? Trend analysis assists financial analysts and managers see whether a company's current fin
Financial analysis, Task I am sure you are aware that the corporate annua...
Task I am sure you are aware that the corporate annual meeting is coming up soon. As part of the Treasurer''s presentation, I have been asked to propose a Special Capital Require
Sensitivity analysis, A division of Saron plc is considering introducing a ...
A division of Saron plc is considering introducing a new product. The product is the result of work undertaken by the division's research and development department - the expendit
Exchange rate or currency risk, A bond whose payments are made in for...
A bond whose payments are made in foreign currency has unknown cash flows in domestic currency. This is because the cash flows are dependent on the exchange rate
Discuss the process of maximise profits, Discuss the process of Maximise ...
Discuss the process of Maximise Profits Let's first look at profit maximisation. Profit (also known as net income or earnings) canbe defined as the amount a business earns af
the use of a preauthorized check system, In general, what type of firm wou...
In general, what type of firm would benefit from the use of a preauthorized check system and what specific types of companies have successfully used this device to accelerate cash
Forms of dividend, FORMS OF DIVIDEND Cash Dividend Many Companies...
FORMS OF DIVIDEND Cash Dividend Many Companies pay dividend in cash. Often cash dividend may be supplemented by a bonus issue (stock dividend). When the company chooses
What is compound interest, What is compound interest? Compare compound inte...
What is compound interest? Compare compound interest to discounting. Compound interest takes place when interest is earned on interest and on the original principal of an inves
Prepare monetary statements using accounting standards, Entity A is signifi...
Entity A is significantly smaller than B in terms of revenue and would not impact LOP's revenue to the same extent. However A earns a noticeably better gross profit margin at 26% a
Interest rate parity, QUESTION 1 (a) What are the differences between f...
QUESTION 1 (a) What are the differences between futures and forwards? (b) Clearly explain the following position on options i) Going long on a call option ii) Going lo
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.