Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
homework, Financial Management
1. Suppose you deposit $18,000 into an account today that earns 6% interest per year, and you do not withdraw the money for 21 years. What will be the balance in the account 21 years from today?
2. Suppose for graduation, you receive a large present,Ê$10,000. You decide to put this in a mutual fund today, on your 20th birthday and withdraw it on your 65th birthday. If the average return of your portfolio is 12%, how much will be in your account at retirement?
3. Imagine that instead of depositing that $10,000 into a mutual fund, you deposited it into a savings account at your local bank, which offers a 1% annual interest rate. How much would you have at retirement under this condition?
4. An investment promises you a single cash flow of $40,000 25 years from today. If the annual discount rate is 4%, what is the investment worth today?
5. Suppose I offer you money. I will give you either $200 today, or $5,000 twenty years from today. If the discount rate over the next 20 years is 9%, which should you choose? Why?
Posted Date: 7/5/2012 3:16:48 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
homework, Assignment Help, Ask Question on homework, Get Answer, Expert's Help, homework Discussions
Write discussion on homework
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Seling price, fixation of selling price
fixation of selling price
Show the statement of financial position, A friend is looking for advice on...
A friend is looking for advice on one of his investments, KER. KER manufactures stationery supplies, the entity appointed a new Chairman in 2008 and since then has been executed an
Multi-period compounding or else future value, Multi-period Compounding or ...
Multi-period Compounding or else Future Value :- If the company determination compounding interest half-yearly (semi-annually) instead of annually then investors will gain as he wi
Design a digital option as a sequence of calls, An individual agent thinks ...
An individual agent thinks that there is a high probability that the Dow Jones will have a payoff (or points) between a=10000 and b=12000 at t=1. Design a digital option (see Fi
Macaulay duration and modified duration, We can also express Modified...
We can also express Modified duration as follows: ...Eq. (3) The
Financial mangement enviroment, 1. role financial intermediaries 2. nature ...
1. role financial intermediaries 2. nature and role of money markets
Strategies of hedge funds, Strategies of Hedge Funds: Hedge funds use ...
Strategies of Hedge Funds: Hedge funds use a range of different strategies, and each fund manager can argue that he or she is unique and could not be compared to other manager
Determine about the shareholders, Determine about the Shareholders Shar...
Determine about the Shareholders Shareholders, being the owners of the company, elect board of directors and vote on major issues that affect functioning and long term plans of
Can a company have a default rate on its accounts receivable, Can a company...
Can a company have a default rate on its accounts receivable that is too low? Explain. A company could comprise a default rate on AR that would be referred too low if by liberal
Bajaj electronics caselet, how would you judge the potential profit of Baja...
how would you judge the potential profit of Bajaj Electronics on the first year of sales to Booth Plastics and give your views to increase the profit?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.