Draw a picture of the heat engine in a typical fossil fuel power plant and explain how it works.
1. ___________ is a measure of the electrical potential energy per free electron.
2. ___________ refers to the extraction of U-235 from naturally occurring Uranium.
3. __________ can be defined as the ability to do work. _________ can be defined as the rate at which work is done.
4. In air, sound takes approximately ______ second(s) to travel one mile (1610 meters).
5. A __________ reactor is a nuclear reactor that makes new fuel as it operates.