Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. General Admin costs cover the general running of the organisation. It includes rates, electricity and maintenance recovered from Council - see Income.
2. The high cost of actual recruitment is a result of the head hunting exercise following the 'resignation' of the General Manager
3. The General Manager's salary is less than budgeted for in the actuals following his 'resignation'.
4. The Marketing budget refers to general marketing of the complex and not the individual activities within the complex. It covers advertising hiring of the venue. The increase of the Printing and Advertising budget is a result of the Board's directive to develop business through a general publicity campaign. However as little was spent on research to try to understand the nature of the current and potential market and its segmentation, the campaign proved less than effective
5. The Cost Centres refer to the main activities. The small theatre and the cinema are not separate identities but are shared by Visual Arts and Performing arts for their education programs. The small theatre and cinema are also available for hire.
6. The Bookstore stock refers to stock purchased in the course of the year and does not account for stock already held
7. The Cafe stock refers to consumables purchased throughout the year
8. The main hirers are:
Rates for hiring the venue are differentiated depending on repeat usage and the capacity of the hirer to pay
Define the nature of personal selling within significant points. Nature of personal selling: There are different types of sales jobs utilize to sell the product of the
Question: "Customer care has long been a major training requirement for organizations which seek the so-called "sustainable competitive advantage". This comes as no surprise wh
Does marketing solely to increase profit? If this is the case, then marketing in nonprofit organizations can be said to be useless. Discuss
Question 1: (a) Highlight what Business Continuity typically addresses in a business organization. (b) Explain how companies can use internal or external resources for disas
Q. Advertising and Creation of Utility? Advertising creates place, time and perception utility. In case seasonal products it creates time usefulness by creating demand even in
.explain Henry Assael Model of buying decision behaviour along with diagram.
How is Web Marketing worked on internet? To do the business upon the internet organizations makes an effective website, place the advertisement (ads) and promote that online, m
I need help
explain why marketing channels promote not only economic systems but also social systems
a) Use the simplified difference quotient method to find g''(x) for g(x)= (2)/(1+2x) b) Determine an equation for the tangent line to the graph of g in part a) at x=0 c) Give th
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd