Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. General Admin costs cover the general running of the organisation. It includes rates, electricity and maintenance recovered from Council - see Income.
2. The high cost of actual recruitment is a result of the head hunting exercise following the 'resignation' of the General Manager
3. The General Manager's salary is less than budgeted for in the actuals following his 'resignation'.
4. The Marketing budget refers to general marketing of the complex and not the individual activities within the complex. It covers advertising hiring of the venue. The increase of the Printing and Advertising budget is a result of the Board's directive to develop business through a general publicity campaign. However as little was spent on research to try to understand the nature of the current and potential market and its segmentation, the campaign proved less than effective
5. The Cost Centres refer to the main activities. The small theatre and the cinema are not separate identities but are shared by Visual Arts and Performing arts for their education programs. The small theatre and cinema are also available for hire.
6. The Bookstore stock refers to stock purchased in the course of the year and does not account for stock already held
7. The Cafe stock refers to consumables purchased throughout the year
8. The main hirers are:
Rates for hiring the venue are differentiated depending on repeat usage and the capacity of the hirer to pay
prepare a marketing plan
QUESTION a) Differentiate between inbound and outbound marketing. b) The following statement was the closing statement from the case: "most businesses- including HubSpot
CONSUMER MIND IS A BLACK BOX DISCUSS
Question 1: (a) Describe what you understand by the "Concept of Integrated marketing" (b) Explain five types of marketing communication that Hilton Hotels can use and prov
1. Whom do you think Rajender will eat with? Why?
#questioahmed buys a plot of land for Rs.96000.He sells 2/5 of it at a loss of 6%. At What gain percentpercent should be sell the remaining part of the plot to gain 10% on the who
(a) Explain with example the concept of anatomy of a product. (b) Differentiate between a brand mark and a brand name. (c) Draw an appropriate diagram to illustrate the impor
what are four views of consumer behaviour?
CONSUMER MIND IS A BLACK BOX-DISCUSS
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd