Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
general ledger, Cost Accounting
Jp Rhodes started a bowling club called " bowl them over". The following transactions took place 4 March 2012.
1. Bowling LTD transferred R20 000 bank account of the club as an initial donation.
2. Jonty borrowed a further R12000 frm Century bank @ an interest of 5% per annum 3. Purchase land & buildings for R100 000 A 10% deposit was paid and lords building Society granted & a mortgage loan for the outstanding amount An invoice for R17500 was received from Lanes R US Ltd for the erection of the new bowling lane.
4. Bowling balls were bought frm Ten Pin Limited for R6 150 on credit 5.A manager was appointed & JP agreed to pay him R7500 @ the end of each month 6. Advertisement costing R750 cash was placed in the local newspaper.
7. Score sheets were printed @ Howzat limited for R500 cash.
8. A computer system supplied by computa ltd was installed for R7200.
The account will only be settled in November 20 members joined the club & each paid their membership fees of R500.
20. Settled 1/3 of ten pin limited account
30. The managers salary was paid by cheque
A. Record the above transactions in the general ledger
Posted Date: 10/24/2012 4:06:28 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
general ledger, Assignment Help, Ask Question on general ledger, Get Answer, Expert's Help, general ledger Discussions
Write discussion on general ledger
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
EXPECTED CASH COLLECTIONS, WORKED EXAMPLES OF EXPECTED CASH COLLECTIONS PAT...
WORKED EXAMPLES OF EXPECTED CASH COLLECTIONS PATTERNS
How many pizzas must vince''s sell to break even, Vince's Pizza delivers pi...
Vince's Pizza delivers pizzas to dormitories and apartments near a major state university. The company's annual fixed costs are $48,000. The sales price averages $9, and it costs t
Method of bonus payment , from the following particulars calculate the earn...
from the following particulars calculate the earning of worker . rate per hours $0.50 standard time 200 hours time taken 140 hours
Angle of incidence, ANGLE OF INCIDENCE: It is an angle that is created wh...
ANGLE OF INCIDENCE: It is an angle that is created when the entire sales line intercepts the entire cost line from below in the breakeven chart. It is inferred that higher the an
Estimate the selling price and profit, Slash and Burn is a monopolist that ...
Slash and Burn is a monopolist that can sell its output at these prices and with these total costs: Output Price Total Cost
Absorbtion of overheads, interaction with an expert/cost accountant to kno...
interaction with an expert/cost accountant to know the overhead absorbtion policies and procedure followed
Determine the cost that changes in total proportionately, Presented below i...
Presented below is a list of terms relating to cost behavior, followed by definitions of those terms: a. Rent on a factory building b. Engineering approach c. Fixed cost
Calculate the payback and discounted payback period, Lapsol limited manufac...
Lapsol limited manufacture electrical appliances for the export market. The management of the company are considering investing in one of two possible capital expenditure projects.
Process losses, Process Losses Most manufacturing processes result in ...
Process Losses Most manufacturing processes result in several portion of the raw materials utilized not being transformed into a reliable half losses. These losses may take t
Standard costing, behavioral aspect of standard costing
behavioral aspect of standard costing
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.