Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
general ledger, Cost Accounting
Jp Rhodes started a bowling club called " bowl them over". The following transactions took place 4 March 2012.
1. Bowling LTD transferred R20 000 bank account of the club as an initial donation.
2. Jonty borrowed a further R12000 frm Century bank @ an interest of 5% per annum 3. Purchase land & buildings for R100 000 A 10% deposit was paid and lords building Society granted & a mortgage loan for the outstanding amount An invoice for R17500 was received from Lanes R US Ltd for the erection of the new bowling lane.
4. Bowling balls were bought frm Ten Pin Limited for R6 150 on credit 5.A manager was appointed & JP agreed to pay him R7500 @ the end of each month 6. Advertisement costing R750 cash was placed in the local newspaper.
7. Score sheets were printed @ Howzat limited for R500 cash.
8. A computer system supplied by computa ltd was installed for R7200.
The account will only be settled in November 20 members joined the club & each paid their membership fees of R500.
20. Settled 1/3 of ten pin limited account
30. The managers salary was paid by cheque
A. Record the above transactions in the general ledger
Posted Date: 10/24/2012 4:06:28 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
general ledger, Assignment Help, Ask Question on general ledger, Get Answer, Expert's Help, general ledger Discussions
Write discussion on general ledger
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Amortization of bond premium for the year, on the first day of the current ...
on the first day of the current fiscal year $2,000,000 of 10 year 7% bonds with interest payable annually, were sold for $2,125,000. Present enteries to record the following transa
Cost classification, Identify and explain many classification of costs for ...
Identify and explain many classification of costs for planning, control, performance evaluation and decision making.
What is callable preferred stock, What is callable preferred stock? Why do ...
What is callable preferred stock? Why do corporations issue such stock? Given the different features that are associated with stock (callable, cumulative, preferred, etc.), what ty
Calculate the nominal interest rate, A 1- year Canadian bond with a face va...
A 1- year Canadian bond with a face value of 5000 can be purchased at 4800. a) Calculate the nominal interest rate in Canada. b) If the Canadian dollar is expected to depreci
Calculate the equal monthly payments and cost of financing, Calculate the e...
Calculate the equal monthly payments and the cost of financing on a 25-year mortgage. The cash value of the house today is $500,000. You are paying monthly at a fixed rate of 6% pe
What was the cost of raw materials, Raw Materials: Manufacturing Overhead B...
Raw Materials: Manufacturing Overhead Bal 1/1: 36,000 Credits: ? Debits: 383,000 Credits: ? Debits: 470,000 Bal: 12/3: 156,000 Work in Process: Bal 1/1: 73,000 Credits: 770,000
Method of bonus payment , from the following particulars calculate the earn...
from the following particulars calculate the earning of worker . rate per hours $0.50 standard time 200 hours time taken 140 hours
Chapter 4 Fundamentals of Cost Analysis for Decision Making, 31. Special Or...
31. Special Orders Maria’s Food Service provides meals that nonprofi t organizations distribute to handicapped and elderly people. Here is her forecasted income statement for April
Cash flow statement, Portions of the financial statements for Hawkeye Compa...
Portions of the financial statements for Hawkeye Company are provided below. HAWKEYE COMPANY Income Statement For the Year Ended December 31, 2013 Sales $ 850 Cost of goods sold (3
Compute the second years tax amortization, Smith Corporation purchased an i...
Smith Corporation purchased an intangible asset for $110,000. Compute the second year's tax amortization. The second year would be a full year's amortization. The company estimates
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.