Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
general ledger, Cost Accounting
Jp Rhodes started a bowling club called " bowl them over". The following transactions took place 4 March 2012.
1. Bowling LTD transferred R20 000 bank account of the club as an initial donation.
2. Jonty borrowed a further R12000 frm Century bank @ an interest of 5% per annum 3. Purchase land & buildings for R100 000 A 10% deposit was paid and lords building Society granted & a mortgage loan for the outstanding amount An invoice for R17500 was received from Lanes R US Ltd for the erection of the new bowling lane.
4. Bowling balls were bought frm Ten Pin Limited for R6 150 on credit 5.A manager was appointed & JP agreed to pay him R7500 @ the end of each month 6. Advertisement costing R750 cash was placed in the local newspaper.
7. Score sheets were printed @ Howzat limited for R500 cash.
8. A computer system supplied by computa ltd was installed for R7200.
The account will only be settled in November 20 members joined the club & each paid their membership fees of R500.
20. Settled 1/3 of ten pin limited account
30. The managers salary was paid by cheque
A. Record the above transactions in the general ledger
Posted Date: 10/24/2012 4:06:28 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
general ledger, Assignment Help, Ask Question on general ledger, Get Answer, Expert's Help, general ledger Discussions
Write discussion on general ledger
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Calculate the variable overhead, Questions 8-10 rely on the following data....
Questions 8-10 rely on the following data. FrontGrade Systems allocates manufacturing over- head based on machine hours. Each connector should require 11 machine hours. According t
Relevance of interdependence , Describe the meaning and relevance of interd...
Describe the meaning and relevance of interdependence of variances when reporting to managers.
Draw the demand curve of marginal benefit, The total demand (marginal benef...
The total demand (marginal benefit) curve for visiting Yosemite is as follows: Price = 5000-10*NumberOfTrips -10*TonsOfVisibleTrash. a. Suppose the quantity of trash=100 tons. D
Show the objective of accounting standards, A sound foundation is necessary...
A sound foundation is necessary for success in any task from building a house to putting on make up. In terms of U.S Accounting standards it is necessary to have a sound foundatio
Purpose, what are the purposes of cost accounting
what are the purposes of cost accounting
Compute the manufacturing overhead costs, Go the Hershey website to learn h...
Go the Hershey website to learn how to make Hershey chocolate. Review the process and take a look at some of the videos. Pay particular attention to the process steps of milling an
advantages of marginal costing, explain advantages of marginal costin
explain advantages of marginal costing
role in negotiated transfer prices, Price and Cost information play...
Price and Cost information play no role in negotiated transfer prices. Do you agree? Describe.
Calculate the net effective yield, A Government issued a number of index-li...
A Government issued a number of index-linked bonds on 1 June 2000 which were redeemed on 1 June 2002. Each bond had a nominal coupon rate of 3% per annum, payable half yearly in a
Changes in recreational use value - water quality, You perform a travel cos...
You perform a travel cost study that looks at the relationship between the cost of visiting a lake (including costs of travel, value of time spent not working & any entry fees), it
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.