Functions of Capital Markets
Functions of Capital Markets are as:
1. Providing long term funds that are essential for investment decisions.
2. Provide advices to investors like to those investments are viable.
3. Long term investments are created liquid, like the transfer among shareholders is facility.
4. Make easy the international capital inflow.
5. Facilitating the marketing and liquidation of a long term
6. Acting as a channel with that foreign investments find their technique into the market.