Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Fully secret trusts
This is where neither the existence nor the terms of the trust are disclosed in the will.
The trust will be enforced only if the following conditions are complied with.
1) The testator must leave property by will to the secret trustee apparently for his own benefit;
2) The testator must tell the secret trustee that he wants him to hold the property on trust for the secret beneficiary: this communication must take place during the testator's lifetime: but whether it is before or after the date of the will is immaterial;
3) The secret trustee must promise to carry out the testator's intention: such promise may be express or implied: silence after hearing the testator's intention will normally be treated as an implied promise (moss v cooper);
4) The testator's decision to make a disposition in favour of the secret trustee or to leave an existing disposition unaltered must be made on the faith of the secret trustee's promise;
5) No trust will arise if the alleged trustee only learns of the alleged trust after the testator's death (wallgrave v tebbs).
Q. Compute the present value? The offer for the manufacturing rights is for a ten-year period. Annual after-tax cash flow after Year 4 = $660000 Present value of this c
Omission to do something which a reasonable man, guided by those ordinary considerations that ordinarily regulate human affairs, would do or doing of something that a reasonable an
Question: The following data are obtained from the record of a factory: £ £ Sales 4,000 units @ £2
ORDER OF PAYMENTS The bankrupt’s estate must be distributed in the following order. 1. Cost and charges: Costs and charges properly incurred in administering the estate mu
Ask question Sean Corp. issued a $60,000, 10 year bond at the face rate of 8% annually on 1/1/X0. The market rate was 10%. How much cash will the bond investors receive at the end
Pre-acquisition dividends Pre-acquisition dividends may also arise in the following situations; 1 ) Where the holding company acquires the subsidiary company’s shares cum-div
The principle that (1) requires revenue to be recognized at the time it is earned, (2) allows the inflow of assets associated with revenue to be in a form other than cash and (3
Options with discontinuous payoffs are called Binary options. An example is the cash-or-nothing callwhich pays nothing if the stock price at the maturity of the option is below the
An intersting point to not is that there is a difference in the tax treatment of income from Limitied Liability Companies (LLCs) and Corporations. What is this difference and what
What is the net present value of a project that requires a net investment of $76,000 and produces net cash flows of $22,000 per year for 7 years? Assume the cost of capital is 15 p
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd