Factors affecting accuracy
1. The transducer must be located in an appropriate place and with an appropriate orientation to measure the measurand accurately.
2. The introduction of a transducer may affect the measurand.
3. The interconnection of the system may cause electrical loading effects and be influenced by electromagnetic interference.
4. Other physical parameters (such as temperature, humidity, light) mayinteract with the system and affect the measurement.
5. The transducers themselves have limited accuracy.
6. The signal conditioning amplifier and signal processing can introduce an error.