Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Basic Computer Science
In many respect threads operate in the similar way as that of processes. A number of the similarity and differences are:
• Similar to processes threads share CPU and only one thread active (running) at a time.
• Similar to processes, threads within processes, threads within processes execute sequentially.
• Similar to processes, thread can create children.
• And similar to process, if one thread is blocked, another thread can run.
• Dissimilar processes, threads are not independent of one another.
• Dissimilar processes, all threads can access every address in the task.
• Dissimilar processes, threads are design to aid one other. Note that processes might or might not aid one another because processes may originate from many different users.
Posted Date: 5/2/2012 6:34:04 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Assignment Help, Ask Question on expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Get Answer, Expert's Help, expalin Processes Vs Threads? Discussions
Write discussion on expalin Processes Vs Threads?
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Server programs, Server Programs: Server programs are dedicated compu...
Server Programs: Server programs are dedicated computer programs that run as services and serve the needs or requests of other programs. These services may run on a dedicated
What is vpn? explain the vpn protocols, Question 1 What is IT auditing? Di...
Question 1 What is IT auditing? Discuss the three phases involved in the IT auditing Question 2 List and explain the two types of load balancing methods Question 3
Internet history, basic of internet history
basic of internet history
cpp programming assignment help, wrap that computes a customer water bill....
wrap that computes a customer water bill. The bill include Rs.100 water demand charge + a consumption charge of Rs.1.5 for every thousand gallons used. Consumption is figured from
Ascii & unicode, ASCII code: An alphanumeric code has to represent 10...
ASCII code: An alphanumeric code has to represent 10 decimal digits, 26 alphabets and certain other symbols such as punctuation marks and special characters. Therefore, a min
Port in a computer, what is the need of a port in a computer?
what is the need of a port in a computer?
Gov problem, "The government is auctioning off oil leases at two sites: 1 a...
"The government is auctioning off oil leases at two sites: 1 and 2. At each site, 100,000 acres of land are to be auctioned. Cliff Ewing, Blake Barnes, and Alexis Pickens are biddi
Traditional business cycle, what is traditional business cycle
what is traditional business cycle
Abstraction is a popular way to organize concurrent programs, 1. The proces...
1. The process abstraction is a popular way to organize concurrent programs, but it is not the only choice. An alternative to the process abstraction is to design a single-threaded
Describe counting instructions, They are used to reduce or enlarge the cont...
They are used to reduce or enlarge the content of the counters. DEC INC DEC INSTRUCTION Idea: To diminish the operator. Syntax: DEC destiny This action subtracts 1 from the destiny
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.