Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Basic Computer Science
In many respect threads operate in the similar way as that of processes. A number of the similarity and differences are:
• Similar to processes threads share CPU and only one thread active (running) at a time.
• Similar to processes, threads within processes, threads within processes execute sequentially.
• Similar to processes, thread can create children.
• And similar to process, if one thread is blocked, another thread can run.
• Dissimilar processes, threads are not independent of one another.
• Dissimilar processes, all threads can access every address in the task.
• Dissimilar processes, threads are design to aid one other. Note that processes might or might not aid one another because processes may originate from many different users.
Posted Date: 5/2/2012 6:34:04 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Assignment Help, Ask Question on expalin Processes Vs Threads?, Get Answer, Expert's Help, expalin Processes Vs Threads? Discussions
Write discussion on expalin Processes Vs Threads?
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Briefly explain html and xml, Question 1 Briefly explain principles of eff...
Question 1 Briefly explain principles of effective navigation Question 2 Explain the terms URI and URL. Why should you use Relative URI? Question 3 What are the di
Simplified expression, what is the logic diagram for the Boolean expression...
what is the logic diagram for the Boolean expression x''y + xy'' + xz
Features of python, • Easy-to-learn: Python has comparatively few keywords,...
• Easy-to-learn: Python has comparatively few keywords, easy structure, and a clearly distinct syntax. This permits the student to pick up the language in a comparatively short per
Process control management, Process Control Management: A process ...
Process Control Management: A process is an executing program. It is considered the standard unit of work within a computer system. Every executing program is treated as a
Electronic device, computer is an electronic device
computer is an electronic device
Pseudocode, Design a program that will read a file of sales records and pro...
Design a program that will read a file of sales records and produce a sales report. Each record in the file contains a customer’s ID, name, a sales amount, and a validated GST code
Consistency or data in dbms, Consistency or data in DBMS Consistency - da...
Consistency or data in DBMS Consistency - data in DBMS(Database) is accurate in modeling real world, follows integrity constraints User may ensure transaction consistent by itsel
Define stocktaking, QUESTION (i) Define each of the following terms: ...
QUESTION (i) Define each of the following terms: a) Book trade catalogue b) Stocktaking c) Ephemera d) Contracting out e) Special library (ii) Discuss the adv
SOFTWARE, main task of sofware developper
main task of sofware developper
Pitfals, what is CAI
what is CAI
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.