a.) Demonstrates a sound understanding of the topic area
1. Demonstrates through literature and research a sound knowledge of the topic area.
b.) Provides an informed examination of the literature in exploring issues relevant to chosen topic
1. Analyses literature and research to support arguments.
2. Provides a theoretical basis for arguments.
3. Logically derives well-reasoned conclusions and recommendations for practice.
c.) Demonstrates a satisfactory standard of literacy presentation
1. Uses correct spelling, grammar and non-sexist language.
2. Writes logically, clearly and concisely.
3. Uses a consistent referencing style.