1. Item based services will be charged fixed prices, and time-based will be charged variably depending on time. Such as per hour.
Item-based: Fixed, pedicure, waxing, threading, facials.
2. A non-regular client who enters the parlour is assigned a random number known as clientID so a booking can be made as well as determining payment, customers per day etc.
3. When a booking is made, appropriate venue is selected depending on the client location. For example a staff member will redirect a client to the closest available venue.
4. Experience is divided into 3 levels. The highest is level 3 and lowest is 1. To determine the price for time based items, we calculate using the equation hourly rate x price x experience. Where experience level 1 equals 1.0, level 2 equals 1.2 and level 3 equals 1.5.
5. A client can have more than one booking and staff can only be assigned one booking at a specific time.
6. Regular customers, once they have created their own profile in the client table, they will be given their own unique number using the clientID. Once a client provides their clientID, their profile would be accessible using a query which provides all the information and all previous transactions and also it will provide efficiency in making future bookings or payments.
7. Payments can only be made using cash or credit card. Payment must be made once services is finished if need be payment can be made beforehand.