Globalisation is becoming increasingly popular amongst modern day business, due to the business market evolving at an extremely fast pace, it is necessary for organisations to be adaptive and flexible, in their processes, as well as management styles. Globalisation creates opportunities for businesses to expand, however it can also be detrimental to businesses if they are not adaptive enough, or avoid their knowledge and resources to become obsolete, one of the most important resources is human resources. Therefore it is crucial for businesses to change their communication and management styles with the trend of globalisation.
1. How deeply has the development of technology affected globalisation? - This is a scale based question
2. How does the trend of the global population affect globalisation? - This is a scale based question
3. When did globalisation come into existence? - An estimated Year
4. Which element is more important in globalisation, communication or transport? - Answer either communication or transport
5. Does globalisation have a positive or negative impact on businesses? - Answer either positive or negative
1. Can the traditional communication and management theories be applied to the modern business world? - Answer Yes or No
2. Has management styles revolved dramatically after the introduction of globalisation? Answer Yes or No
3. Do companies that are not engaged in the international market have to care about their management styles, given the indirect effect of globalisation? Answer Yes or No
4. Are new communication and management theories being developed to suit the changes in globalisation, or solely to improve organisation efficiency? Answer between the two options
5. How does a small business's management system differ to a multi national business? On basis of cultural understanding, centralisation and hierarchy. - Qualitative answer required, based on subject's personal opinion.