Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Do a full regression analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
#questioAssessment Part 2 (70%)
You may undertake the analysis of one of the following three case studies:
(a) Crime (Minitab project file: CRIME.MPJ )
(b) Houses (Minitab project file: BATONROUGE.MPJ )
(c) Arbitrage Pricing Theory (Minitab project file: APT.MPJ )
The details of the data are enclosed in the respective MINITAB Project Files.
You are required to undertake a full regression analysis of an example from the above list. The analysis should include all necessary diagnostic procedures to validate (or otherwise) your results. It should also cover all the regression diagnostics to check the validity of the data and any correction procedures, which are necessary. You are reminded that this should be a full multiple regression analysis. You will be assessed upon the submitted technical report. A viva may be conducted if it is felt necessary. You may use either Minitab and/or EViews for your analysis.
Cut -off: Wednesday 25th April 2012
Points for Your Attention
1. YOUR REPORT MUST BE SUITABLY PRESENTED AND IN-LINE WITH WHAT WOULD BE REGARDED AS NORMAL IN A COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
2. All relevant computer output should be included. You are encouraged to ''capture'' the results, edit them and merge them into your report rather than present a mass of raw computer output.
3. Whilst collaborative work is to some extent expected on the computing side, YOU MUST DECLARE WITH WHOM YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING. Failure to do so could be interpreted as plagiarism.
4. You are reminded that this coursework IS NOT a group report - all the sections must be your own work. You should read the University regulations pertaining to plagiarism. Penalties can be very severe.
5.Use minitab in doing the assignment
Note: once i get the price quote, i will then send the data for the coursework.
Posted Date: 3/27/2012 4:37:14 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Do a full regression analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Do a full regression analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Do a full regression analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Do a full regression analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Determine the tax implications, Your firm purchased a line of computer equi...
Your firm purchased a line of computer equipment for $1.5M four years ago. It is assigned a CCA rate of 20% and the firm has a tax rate of 35%. At the end of this year (year 4 for
Historigrams, Difference between historigram and histogram
Difference between historigram and histogram
Evaluate the strategic value of the proposed organisation, 1) Working in yo...
1) Working in your groups analyse the organisation of information that the Facebook social networking site potentially uses. 2) Suggest the organisation of information and data
Proton-electron hypothesis, Proton-electron hypothesis: this was put forwar...
Proton-electron hypothesis: this was put forward in the year 1930 to account for the emission of alpha and beta particles from the nuclei of radioactive elements. The positive char
Statistical inference, A study was conducted at a major north-eastern Ameri...
A study was conducted at a major north-eastern American medical centre regarding blood cholesterol levels and heart-attack incidents. A total of 28 heart-attack patients had their
Determine the approximate vertical reactions, 1. Use the portal method to d...
1. Use the portal method to determine the approximate vertical reactions. Circles represent pinned connections. 2. A steel 2" x 3" rectangular bar is 9' long (E = 29,000ksi
Time series, time series use in indian economy
time series use in indian economy
Change in the performance of the lamps between the dates, Q.2. (ii) A compa...
Q.2. (ii) A company making lamps has drawn a sample from its production line and measured the light output from each. The results, in microamps, are as follows: 9.1 9.8 9.5
How does an amplifier work, Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in ...
Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in physics An audio amplifier setup will have a power amplifier and usually a preamplifier. The preamplifier takes the wea
Obtain the critical value for a hypothesis test, Obtain the critical value ...
Obtain the critical value (or values) for a hypothesis test for the mean if you conduct: (a) an upper tail "z" test at the 1% level of significance. (b) a two-tailed "z" test
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.