Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Direct expenses comprise all those expenses incurred in bringing the goods to the place of business or trade or in-production process till the goods are placed in saleable places. The subsequent expenses may be taken as direct expenses:
1. Wages paid to workers concerned in production are debited to the trading account given the manufacturing account is not prepared individually
2. Carriage and freight inwards are transportation expenses incurred to take the goods or raw material to the position of the business or to the firm's go down/factory. These expenses, if paid or outstanding then are debited to trading account.
3. Octroi is paid while goods enter municipal limits. It paid upon goods purchased is a direct expense and is debited to trading account.
4. Custom duty paid upon importing goods for selling purposes is debited to trading account. Whether the duty is paid on sales export, this amounts to selling expenses and is shown in the loss and profit account.
5. Factory rent, insurance, lighting and power and heating are the expenses incurred to convert raw material in finished goods. These expenses are debited to trading account.
Which ratio measures a business' average payment period? A. current ratio B. liquid ratio C. trade payables turnover D. trade receivables turnover
In 1984 the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) was recognized with a fulltime chairperson and four part-time members. The GASB issues statements on financial and accoun
To finish this scenario, use the Sample Size Estimator Sheets A, B of this file. In the previous years of the twenty-first century, annual salaries for federal employees in the
This time of year we all here about football. For me it is the bad news of how poorly the Buffalo Bills are performing. Hopefully your favorite team is doing well. One thing we all
SQB Corporation reports sales of $10,000,000 for Year 2, with a gross profit margin of 40%. 20% of SQB's sales are on credit. Year 1 Year 2
The term goods refer to articles that are traded through the firm articles bought for resale. For illustration, for book seller, books are goods, for an electrical store fans, fo
describe why a high stock turnover is considered to be a good thing
Fixed Assets These are tangible, relatively long-lived items owned through the business. The benefit of these assets is obtainable not only in the accounting period wherein the
AB Limited is a manufacturing entity that runs a number of operations including a bottling plant that bottles carbonated soft drinks. AB has been developing a new bottling process
Direct expenses comprise all those expenses incurred in bringing the goods to the place of business or trade or in-production process till the goods are placed in saleable places.
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd