Customer Service Management
CRM involves several activities related to planning - both long terms and short terms, measurement and control, improvement and innovation of all aspects of relationship with customers. The subsequent aspect will have important impact on electric utility business.
1. Customer Segmentation
2. Understanding requirements of various segments
3. Customer Satisfaction Measurement
4. Feedback Analysis
5. Problem Solving
The service deliveries companies are commonly follow the following sets for solving problem.
1. Select the problem recognized through feedback analysis
2. Collect and analyze the data regarding the relevant aspects of the problem
3. Analyze causes especially along with the help of cause and effect diagram
4. Evolve solution
5. Implement the solution in collaboration along with management
6. Evaluate effects
7. Standardize solution
8. Reflect on the whole exercise for lessons in the future.