1. What is the major problem or issue being investigated? The interaction between service failure and online shop's readiness for service recovery and the resulting impact on customer defection.
2. How clearly are the major concepts defined/explained?
3. Is there a clear research question/hypothesis that can be, and is tested?
4. What type of research design/ methodology is employed? Is it suitable tested?
5. Have statistical techniques been used appropriately? Can you apply them in your own work? What are the limitations of these techniques?
6. Is the choice of measures, sample size and data appropriate? Have extraneous factors/variables been considered?
7. Can generalization be made from these results? What are the limitations of these generalizations?
8. Are the implications of the results discussed?
9. What is the overall assessment of the study in terms of its adequacy for exploring the research problem and the contribution it is making?