Create a Visual Basic that allows a user to play a variation of Hangman.
1. Read a series (at least ten) of words from a file. These will be the words the user will try to guess.
2. Randomly pick one of the words and display it as asterisks in the top text box.
3. After the user enters a letter, check to see if the letter is in the test word. If it is, convert it from a * to the letter guessed.
4. Display the number of attempts the user has made.
5. Display the letters the user has used.
6. "Start New Game" picks a new word with no letters guessed.
7. "Give Up" Displays the word.
8. Proper naming, formatting and comments.