1. Create a new solution file named Ch03HandsOnProject1.
2. Rename the form and set the filename of the form to frmMain and frmMain.vb, respectively.
3. Set the appropriate property so that the title bar of the form contains the text Chapter 3 - Hands-on Project 1. Also, set the necessary property so that the form appears in the center of the desktop when the solution runs. Set the necessary properties so that the end user cannot resize, maximize, or minimize the form.
4. Resize the form.
5. Create an instance of the PictureBox control on the form. Refer to the completed executable version for placement and sizing.
6. Set the name of the control instance to picStopLight.
7. Set the necessary property so that the picture fills in the region of the PictureBox control instance. Set the necessary property so that a single line border surrounds the picture box.
8. Create three buttons on the form. Set the Text properties of the buttons to Go, Caution, and Stop, respectively. Create a fourth button and set its Text property to Exit. Create hot keys for the Button control instances.
9. Set the Name property for each button using the correct prefix. Make sure the name conveys the purpose of each control instance.
10. Using the formatting tools align the buttons and make them the same size. Also, select all of the buttons at once and make the font bold.
11. Write the necessary statement to the exit the application when the end user clicks the Exit button.
12. Display the image named Chapter.03\Data03\Stop.ico in the object named picStopLight using the following statement. This statement should appear in the Click event handler for the Stop button.
13. Write the necessary statements in the Click event handler for the Caution and Go buttons to display the corresponding bitmap file in the PictureBox control instance.
14. Create a ToolTip control instance on the form and name it tipGeneral.
15. In the PictureBox control instance, display the text "Image appears here" in the ToolTip.