Conservation of biodiversity is very important to maintain the ecological balance of ecosystem.
Various steps for conservation of biodiversity:
1. Creation of consciousness among people.
2. Development of protected areas for the protection and maintenance of biological diversity.
3. Community reserves should be created.
4. Protection of national parks, wet land, mangroves and grass lands.
5. Conservation of forest and wild life.
6. Protection of endangered species.
7. Utilization of GIS (geographical information systems) and remote sensing during planning and development.