Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Application-specific multiprocessors, Application-Specific Multiprocessors ...
Application-Specific Multiprocessors Although this book details a variety of similar architectures, it specializes in the design of such architectures in the perspective of par
Write down dijkstra''s algorithm, QUESTION (a) Write down the Update ...
QUESTION (a) Write down the Update Step in the Dijkstra's algorithm explaining its complexity. (b) Propose a Generic Algorithm for Depth-First Search Algorithm, assuming
Memory, Memory The memory unit is used for the storage of binary coded ...
Memory The memory unit is used for the storage of binary coded information. Information consists of instructions and data where: • Instructions are the coded pieces of infor
Constant , Constant: In contrast to a variable, which is used as ident...
Constant: In contrast to a variable, which is used as identifier for a value and which can change, constants are identifiers that are used for values, which cannot be changed.
Data structure and algorithms, need help with global alignment and local al...
need help with global alignment and local alignment for the sequences X and Y
What is multi-protocol label switching (mpls), QUESTION (a) What is Mul...
QUESTION (a) What is Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)? List the main advantage of running MPLS in a service provider network (b) What is a label? Explain the structure
Data communication & net centric computing, Suppose there are exactly five ...
Suppose there are exactly five packet switches (Figure 4) between a sending host and a receiving host connected by a virtual circuit line (shown as dotted line in figure 4). The tr
Explain digital multiplexers, Problem 1 Perform the following conversio...
Problem 1 Perform the following conversion a. (ABE) 16 =() 2 b. (101011) 2 =() 10 2 Explain how full adder adds three bits 3 Explain digital multiplexers
Computer Literacy Assignment Task, Assignment Task: You are required to dev...
Assignment Task: You are required to develop working solutions in Excel that will manage the annual budget, current month’s inventory, and a list of the current month’s transaction
Application software, Application Software: Application software is ...
Application Software: Application software is designed and developed to accomplish one or more specific task or solve a particular problem. Application software may be
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.