Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Finding average marks, Problem In the Excel sheet, input the marks of a...
Problem In the Excel sheet, input the marks of any 5 students with 5 subjects and find the average marks, maximum marks, minimum marks obtained by the student. Using Excel s
C, What is a Structure?
What is a Structure?
Web Design Project, Hello - What is the turn around time for a 6 page websi...
Hello - What is the turn around time for a 6 page website.
Basic programming, write a basic program for f= a+b+c//2
write a basic program for f= a+b+c//2
Object oriented programming, Write a method called Grade that takes a numer...
Write a method called Grade that takes a numeric score and returns a letter grade. Use the rule that 90 to100 is an A, 80 to 89 a B, 60 to 79 is a C, 45 to 59 is a D, and less th
Cmis, how much it cost for 8 week class
how much it cost for 8 week class
What is the definition of macro?, Definition of the macro A macro is a col...
Definition of the macro A macro is a collection of repetitive instructions in a program which are codified only one time and can be used as many times as required. The major differ
Describe what are system software and application software, Problem: (a...
Problem: (a) Using appropriate examples describe what are System software and Application Software. (b) Explain four tasks of file management a user frequently performs i
Explain kinematics modeling in virtual reality, Question 1 How can you cre...
Question 1 How can you create surface with 3D Scanner in geometric modeling? Question 2 Explain kinematics modeling in virtual reality Question 3 Describe object hierarc
Output devices, Output devices: One of the most important output devic...
Output devices: One of the most important output devices in computer system is its screen commonly called monitor. It is an output device and displays all the programs and app
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.