Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Write the steps for applying animations, Question Write the steps for a...
Question Write the steps for applying animations. Prepare a presentation of 5 slides in a creative for any topic in your semester (research methods/Business strategy/Financial
Data Mining Assignment (by Weka), Hi there, I''m just asking that do you d...
Hi there, I''m just asking that do you do data mining assignment?
Statistics, Scores from a statistics exam are reported as deviation scores....
Scores from a statistics exam are reported as deviation scores. Which of the following deviation scores indicates a higher position in the class distribution?
Instruction pipeline, How branching takes place in Instruction pipeline. Ex...
How branching takes place in Instruction pipeline. Explain with suitable examples.
Basic description of a computer system, The main components of a computer ...
The main components of a computer system at a basic level Computer System We call computer system to the whole configuration of a computer, as well as the peripheral units and the
Gui design, how to load a video using push button in gui design click
how to load a video using push button in gui design click
Automata, history of automata
history of automata
Interpreter, Interpreter: An interpreter is a program that translates...
Interpreter: An interpreter is a program that translates each statement in the programming language into machine code and runs it. Such an arrangement means that to run the
Differentiate the client–server and peer-to-peer models of d, The client-se...
The client-server model firmly differentiates the roles of the client and server. According to this model, the client requests services that are provided by the server. The peer-to
E-learning, E-learning: E-learning is one of the most used terms on th...
E-learning: E-learning is one of the most used terms on the Internet that describes any form of learning that is facilitated academically by the electronic means. Such means m
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.