Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Defferentiat hardware and software and gave example, defferentiat hardware ...
defferentiat hardware and software and gave example
Explain the universal nand and nor gates, Question 1 Describe the followin...
Question 1 Describe the following- Binary Number System b. Octal Number System Hexadecimal Number System Question 2 Describe the Canonical Logical Forms-
What is the main principle of an operating system?, The operating system i...
The operating system is the layer among the hardware and the programs you run. It provides programs a standard interface to the hardware; or else every program would need to includ
Simple batch systems, Simple Batch Systems: Early machines were very...
Simple Batch Systems: Early machines were very expensive, and therefore it was important to maximize machine utilization. To improve utilization, the concept of batch operat
Types of computer on basis of size and capabilities, Another way of classif...
Another way of classifying a computer system is based upon its size and capabilities: Microcomputers: Microcomputers are systems based on the use of microprocessors. A Micr
Synchronizing Threads in python, The threading module offered with Python i...
The threading module offered with Python includes a simple-to-implement locking mechanism that will permit you to synchronize threads. A new lock is formed by calling the Lock() me
Courier company , disvange and advantege of providing intternet sservice to...
disvange and advantege of providing intternet sservice to customer
Time and space tradeoffs in search, Time and Space Tradeoffs in search-arti...
Time and Space Tradeoffs in search-artificial intelligence: In practice, you need to stop your agent at some stage if it has not searched a solution by then. However, if we can
Counters and registers, design a synchronous, recycling, MOD-12 counter wit...
design a synchronous, recycling, MOD-12 counter with D FF''s. Use the states 0000 through 1011 in the counter.
List and explain different types of media, Question 1 List and explain the...
Question 1 List and explain the ways used to close an MS Word document Question 2 What is MS-Excel? List the steps involved in starting Microsoft Excel Question 3 What i
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.