Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Basic concepts of Assembler language , Information Units In order for the P...
Information Units In order for the PC to process information, it is essential that this information be in unique cells called registers. The registers are sets of 8 or 16 flip-flop
Eeprom, Ask queswhat is the advanages of eeprom?
Ask queswhat is the advanages of eeprom?
Assembly language, Assembly language : Assembly language is a low level...
Assembly language : Assembly language is a low level programming language similar to machine language, but far easier to write and understand because machine language binary in
COMputer fundamentals, explain the expression "A=5"
explain the expression "A=5"
Optical mark recognition, Optical Mark Recognition (OMR): OMR is the s...
Optical Mark Recognition (OMR): OMR is the scanning of paper to detect the presence or absence of a mark in a predetermined position. Now days, it is used as an input device f
Programming, write a program to display the first ten terms of the series 2...
write a program to display the first ten terms of the series 2,5,10,17,...........
Types of computer on basis of size and capabilities, Another way of classif...
Another way of classifying a computer system is based upon its size and capabilities: Microcomputers: Microcomputers are systems based on the use of microprocessors. A Micr
Decision support system and data warehouse, do you have experts in these su...
do you have experts in these subjects
operator, what is operator and operator associativel
what is operator and operator associatively
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.