Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Computer science, computer science, Basic Computer Science
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get them completed? my ticket number is; EM3272012BIL0328_CP
The questions follow:
7. For each department, retrieve the department name and the average salary of all employees
working in that department.
8. Retrieve the average salary of all female employees.
9. Find the name of each employee who works on at least one project located in Houston but
whose department has no location in Houston.
10. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents.
11. List the name of each department manager who has no dependents. (do not use SQL operators
and constructors such as NOT IN, NOT EXISTS, MINUS, COUNT)
12. For each employee, show how many employee(s) each supervises.
13. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of all the
employees in department 5.
14. Retrieve the name of employee whose salary is greater than the average salary of his or her
15. List the social security number of each employee who does not work on any one of projects with
project number 1, 2, or 3.
16. List the social security number of each employee who works on the projects other than the
projects with project number 1, 2, or 3.
17. List the social security number of each employee who works on all the projects with project
number 1 and 2.
18. Retrieve the social security numbers of all direct and indirect supervisees James Borg has.
19. List the name of each department, and the total number of employees with salaries greater than
$30,000, and only the department with more than one employee.
20. List the name of department that has more than one employee who earns more than $30,000.
G. Submit your assignment including A, B, C, D, E and F.
H. For question F, please include query number, query statement, and query execution result for
each query. In your submission, please exclude all the error messages generated during the
execution of SQL statements. For Question C, D, and E, please give your answers in English
without using SQL.
Posted Date: 3/28/2012 2:40:04 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Computer science, computer science, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Computer science, computer science, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Computer science, computer science Discussions
Write discussion on Computer science, computer science
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Telecommunication processors, brigde
Explanation of characteristics of computers, Problem 1. Briefly explain...
Problem 1. Briefly explain on the characteristics of computers Explanation of characteristics of computers 2. Write a note on Cache Memory Note on Cache Memor
Modeling historical data, Given the scenario below, construct a conceptual ...
Given the scenario below, construct a conceptual model. The Seville, Spain soccer association is renovating their soccer arena. They are adding luxury boxes that will be offered to
A* search-artificial intelligence, A* Search-Artificial intelligence: ...
A* Search-Artificial intelligence: A* search combines the best parts of uniform cost search that called the fact that it's optimal and complete, and the best parts of gre
Numerical data , i don''t understand how to create a program using double, ...
i don''t understand how to create a program using double, int, float, short etc
Third partial product of 13*11 in binary, third partial product of 13*11 in...
third partial product of 13*11 in binary
Shell, for loop
Components of a digital computer , COMPONENTS OF A DIGITAL COMPUTER: A...
COMPONENTS OF A DIGITAL COMPUTER: A digital computer is an electronic device that receives data, performs arithmetic and logical operations and produces results according to a
Help with this question, In a certain word game a player can buy vowels and...
In a certain word game a player can buy vowels and consonants. The first vowel is free; each additional vowel cost $1. The first two consonants are free; each additional constant c
Project of human computer interacation, Hi are you doing an interactive po...
Hi are you doing an interactive powerpoint porject
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.