Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
computer graphics, C/C++ Programming
.Develop a two dimensional interactive game with the following features:
1. Use OpenGL (any version you find convenient)
2. The game can either be two player or one player with the other player simulated by a simple AI.
3. Make the game two dimensional with the player(s) viewing the activity from above a plane
4. The player starts as a disk, but can “morph” (that is expand and contract) in selected directions
(see the figure in the specifications for part 2)
5. A player''s disk expands outward (but to a given limit) in a direction entered interactively
(see the figure for Part 2) . The goal is for the end of this expanding “arm” to contact the
opponent within the opponent''s basic starting circle. When contact is made, a point goes to
the “attacking” amoeba and the attacked amoeba shrinks a bit in its basic circle radius. The arm
contracts after a given time and must vanish before it can be extended again.
6. Players have two different colored arms --- one for attacking and one for defense. The
defending arm when contacting the opponent player pushes the two players apart.
7. Design keyboard and or mouse controls to move the player and control the player''s “arms”
8. Scores keeping is not required
9. If players collide (make contact at the separation of their basic circles – not their arms) , they
stop moving while in contact but can still rotate in place, and can still extend “arms”
A well developed implementation for the above will earn an A grade. To get a higher grade one of the
following should be completed in addition.
1. Add game driven obstacles that roam the field of play randomly and are poison to the touch
and can destroy the player on contact.
2. Players bounce off the wall with angle of incidence equal to angle of reflection
Posted Date: 10/21/2012 2:38:28 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
computer graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on computer graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, computer graphics Discussions
Write discussion on computer graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Visual basic, a program to accept average, if average is 75 to 85 print it...
a program to accept average, if average is 75 to 85 print it out else bypass using counter. enter and process 5 records
Name the operators which cannot be overloaded?, Q: Name the operators which...
Q: Name the operators which cannot be overloaded? A:sizeof, ., .*, .->, ::, ?:
Word counting, Task Your task is to write a program, words, that reports i...
Task Your task is to write a program, words, that reports information about the number of words read from its standard input. For example, if the file qbf.txtcontains the text th
Padovan string, A Padovan string P(n) for a natural number n is defined as:...
A Padovan string P(n) for a natural number n is defined as: P(0) = ‘X’ P(1) = ‘Y’ P(2) = ‘Z’ P(n) = P(n-2) + P(n-3), n>2
Left in the lurch, Hey vrcoder I have got similar way but the game builder ...
Hey vrcoder I have got similar way but the game builder has sent me the game unfinished and left. I saw it on a link on line but they have wiped the old message with the link in it
Constant argument, Define C o ns t a n t a r g u me n t : ...
Define C o ns t a n t a r g u me n t : T h e a r gu m e n t c a n b e a c on s t a n t a r gu m e n t . T h e c o
Coding, #decode the code
#decode the code
What should one catch?, A: By keeping along with the C++ tradition of "ther...
A: By keeping along with the C++ tradition of "there's more than one method to do that" (translation: "give programmers options & tradeoffs so they can choose what's best for them
Computer language, what is c++ language?
what is c++ language?
Sparce matrices, Write an algorithm for multiplication of two sparse matric...
Write an algorithm for multiplication of two sparse matrices using Linked Lists.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.