Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
computer graphics, C/C++ Programming
.Develop a two dimensional interactive game with the following features:
1. Use OpenGL (any version you find convenient)
2. The game can either be two player or one player with the other player simulated by a simple AI.
3. Make the game two dimensional with the player(s) viewing the activity from above a plane
4. The player starts as a disk, but can “morph” (that is expand and contract) in selected directions
(see the figure in the specifications for part 2)
5. A player''s disk expands outward (but to a given limit) in a direction entered interactively
(see the figure for Part 2) . The goal is for the end of this expanding “arm” to contact the
opponent within the opponent''s basic starting circle. When contact is made, a point goes to
the “attacking” amoeba and the attacked amoeba shrinks a bit in its basic circle radius. The arm
contracts after a given time and must vanish before it can be extended again.
6. Players have two different colored arms --- one for attacking and one for defense. The
defending arm when contacting the opponent player pushes the two players apart.
7. Design keyboard and or mouse controls to move the player and control the player''s “arms”
8. Scores keeping is not required
9. If players collide (make contact at the separation of their basic circles – not their arms) , they
stop moving while in contact but can still rotate in place, and can still extend “arms”
A well developed implementation for the above will earn an A grade. To get a higher grade one of the
following should be completed in addition.
1. Add game driven obstacles that roam the field of play randomly and are poison to the touch
and can destroy the player on contact.
2. Players bounce off the wall with angle of incidence equal to angle of reflection
Posted Date: 10/21/2012 2:38:28 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
computer graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on computer graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, computer graphics Discussions
Write discussion on computer graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
DECODE, Smugglers are becoming very smart day by day. Now they have develop...
Smugglers are becoming very smart day by day. Now they have developed a new technique of sending their messages from one smuggler to another. In their new technology, they are send
C, find area uder the curve y=f(x) between x=a and x=b
find area uder the curve y=f(x) between x=a and x=b
Copy constructor, need a copy constructor program
need a copy constructor program
#rotation, #write code for rotation in c
#write code for rotation in c
How to write a function template, How to write a function template A fu...
How to write a function template A function template should be written at the beginning of the program in the global area, or you may place it into a header file. All function
Program of three numbers arguments and returns the sum , Define a procedure...
Define a procedure that takes three numbers as arguments and returns the sum of the squares of the two larger numbers.
Minimum shelves, Write a program that finds the minimum total number of she...
Write a program that finds the minimum total number of shelves, including the initial one required for this loading process.
Files, redirection in c++
redirection in c++
STRING, getting a palindrome using minimum replacement
getting a palindrome using minimum replacement
Sort wars, Explain each of the algorithms in a way that would be understand...
Explain each of the algorithms in a way that would be understandable to an intelligent person who is not familiar with programming. You should not use any code (or even pseudo code
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.