Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What are the characteristics of drinking water?
Sol. Characteristics of drinking water:
(1) It should be colourless and odourless.
(2) It should be pleasant in taste.
(3) It should be perfectly cool.
(4) Its turbidity should not exceed 10 ppm.
(5) It should be free from objectionable dissolved gases like hydrogen sulphide.
(6) It should be free from objectionable minerals such as lead, arsenic chromium and manganese salts.
(7) Its alkalinity should not be high. Its pH should be about 8.0.
(8) It should be reasonably soft.
(9) Its total dissolved solids should be less than 500 ppm.
how is chemistry in everyday life
Radioanalytical methods: Radioanalytical methods using radiotracers and activation analysis are more sensitive and specific because of ease of detection of nuclear radiation.
Why can it be said that the enzymatic action is highly specific? Ans) The enzymatic action is highly particular because only particular substrates of one enzyme bind to the acti
principle of radiometric titration
how can we prepare adernaline from cyclohexane
what are the reactions involved using pottasium dichromate method?
Gattermann-koch aldehyde synthesis Benzene is transformed into benzaldehyde by passing a mixture of carbon monoxide and HCl gas within high pressure into the ether solution of
The maximum number of electrons that can be accommodated in f sub shell is : (1) 2 (2) 8 (3) 32 (4) 14 Ans: 14
Q. Explain the electronic distribution complexes? In majority of the cases the decrease in the number of unpaired electrons agrees well with the magnetic moment values obtained
how do i do a double back titration?
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd