1. When developing this project in a Win32 Console Applications that includes the precompiled headers, enter in the Name: box, PRJ2[Your Full Last Name][Your First Initial] with no spaces. An example using the your project assignment where the PRJ is for Project, the 2 for the second project, and the name is from your name would be PRJ2SmithX for a student named Xavier Smith. This convention is used as the file name for this assignment. You will name it with your name in place of the "SmithX" in PRJ2SmithX.
2. Change the various identifiers that are of the data type struct from arrays into pointers. [Review information at end of document about the use of pointers.]
3. Add to the menu two items: calculate a mortgage rate and add a mortgage account to a bank client.
4. Create a method that will offer the user multiple possibilities for principal amount, rate, and length of time for a mortgage. [See development at end of document for determining monthly mortgage payment.]
5. Develop an interactive section to accept the various parameters used to calculating the mortgage payment.
6. In the section on the mortgage loan, after calculating the mortgage payment display all the elements related to the mortgage payment in a formatted line.
7. After a decision is made for a monthly mortgage payment, place the payment into the new add mortgage account method making the payment a monthly withdrawal. [Will a new field be required to distinguish one time withdrawals and recurring monthly withdrawals?]
8. End the program with a message indicating the end of the program and the name of the financial institution used.
9. Once the assignment works correctly for all parts, create an image of the results from the Output window and name the file PRJ2SmithXDisplay for the displays of various sets of parameters for a mortgage payment. [Highlight the text from the beginning to the end of the process the copy and paste it into the above named file.]
10. The completed project consists of the C++ file (PRJ2SmithX.cpp) and the image file (PRJ2SmithXDisplay). Submit each of these files to your WebTycho Project 2 assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus schedule.