Calculate the claim under insurance policy:
1) What do policy limits of 200/300/100 on an automobile insurance policy mean?Your automobile insurance policy contains policy limits of 200/300/100. If you have an accident in which you are deemed at fault and two people sustain bodily injury that result in combined claims of $450,000, how much of the claim will not be covered under your insurance policy?
2) What three insurance components do automobile and homeowner's policies usually have in common?
3) If an insurance policy carries a $250 deductible and an accident results in the following losses, what will be the reimbursement from the insurance company under your collision and comprehensive coverage?
· Replacement of trailer hitch $200
· Replacement of rear bumper $150
· Replacement of computer being carried in back seat $300
· Replacement of rear windshield $100
4) List four ways to reduce your automobile insurance premiums.