1. Knowledge a common feature of the enterprise: the legal form of activity, history of creation, especially business, prospects, familiarization with the documents governing the economic activities of the enterprise; judgment, memorandum, etc.
2. The main performance: types of products (goods, services, works), the average number of employees, volume of production (physical and monetary terms), financial performance, profitability, etc.
3. Study and representation in the form of an organizational structure of management.
4. Study setting of accounting, financial services structure, the following documents: orders for the accounting policies, document (duties of employees in the compilation of documents, terms of preparation and responsibility), job descriptions, etc.
5. Familiarization using a computer and office equipment used in the Characteristics of applied programs.
6. knowledge to the taxation of companies: tax management (who determines the tax policy in the company who performs the procedure of calculation, payment, optimization of tax payments, etc.), the system of taxation applicable in the enterprise, and the list of mandatory and the amount of tax payments, the payer which is an enterprise, the presence or absence of overdue tax payments, etc.
7. Characterization enterprise tax accounting system, accounting policy for tax purposes
8. Study main forms of financial and tax reporting enterprise.
9. Calculate indicators of tax burden (tax burden) of the enterprise and formulation conclusions about the wisdom of tax policies of the enterprise.
10. Selection of the relevant literature.
11. Conclusion and suggestions for improving accounting and taxation, the implementation of tax planning.