Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Reduction of wastes ( defects scrap and rework ) and increased ability to remain competitive through customer focus and delivering superior performance of both goods and / or services in terms of cost service and quality.
2. There is a massive reduction in work in process which results in lower space requirements.
3. Stronger and more reliable working relations with suppliers.
4. Higher profits reduction in lead time to customer and improved customer satisfaction.
5. Improved working relations between employees.
6. Fewer inventories of raw materials.
7. Increased flexibility lower costs and higher productivity .
8. Improved quality.
QUESTION Read the case study found on page 5 of the question paper and answer the questions below: (a) What are the impacts of implementing an E-Business strategy at Digilan
QUESTION With the popularity of the Internet and its global acceptance as a business tool, the company is thinking firmly of providing email addresses and internet access to al
QUESTION (a) Identify five key applications of e-business and e-commerce. Describe each one of them with suitable examples (b) The Internet is rapidly becoming the infrastru
How are the external pressures causes of organisational? External pressures: (a) Change into Equipments and Technology: Advancements into technology is the main cau
Telemarketing: Telemarketing is an significant part of various businesses. However, some companies train people to do it properly. Effective telemarketing includes all of your
(a) Explain the Communication Process Model and explain sequentially through the use of this model the various stages that can ensure effective business communication. (b) Expla
CRSL has a large auditorium which can cater for 300 people and is ideal for formal balls and functions. The auditorium can also be reconfigured to cater for 100 people. The Seasons
Q. Illustrate Steps in Business Reengineering? Reengineering experts have summarized five major steps for reengineering business processes. 1. Develop the business vision a
Explain about the selling concept. Selling Concept: The selling concept is a management orientation which seems as that consumer will normally not buy adequate of the com
QUESTION 1 (a) The grouping of organizational activities (usually into 'departments' or larger 'divisions') can be done in different ways. Outline 7 criteria which can be used
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd