Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Basic Statistics
The High Company Balance Sheet Assignment (to be completed using Microsoft Excel)
-Create T accounts for each transaction #1-10
-Create a trial balance
-Create Income Statement
-Create a Statement of Owners Equity
-Create a final balance sheet
1. The owner supplies equity to begin the company in the amount of $350,000
2. Owner rents office space and pays $24,000 in advance
3. Owner purchases office furniture for $18,000 on account.
4. Owner purchases a lap top computer for $2,500 for cash.
5. Owner purchases office supplies for $3,500 for cash.
6. Owner sends bill for service to client for $36,000.
7. Owner pays employees salaries for the month $21,500.
8. Owner pays $6,000 toward office equipment purchased in #3.
9. Owner collects fees for service $36,000.
10. Owner pays utilities expense for the month of $2,100.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 3:07:08 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Balance sheet assignment, accounting Discussions
Write discussion on Balance sheet assignment, accounting
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Explain Book value, Explain Book value The net quantity at which an advant...
Explain Book value The net quantity at which an advantage or asset group appears on the books of account, as distinguished from its marketplace or intrinsic value where book value
Skewness, Skewness It is the comparison of the mean, median and mode ca...
Skewness It is the comparison of the mean, median and mode can reveal information about the characteristics of skewness. Definition The distribution of the data is ske
Analysis of variance, purpose?
quality, HOW I CAN WORK UPON EWMA CHART
HOW I CAN WORK UPON EWMA CHARTS?
FIFO, how to figure out cost of good available for sale, cost of sales, end...
how to figure out cost of good available for sale, cost of sales, ending inventory
Accounting, How does skewness affect different areas of accounting?
How does skewness affect different areas of accounting?
Probebility., what is probebility? and how to solve the sums of this?
what is probebility? and how to solve the sums of this?
Job order costing, what are the procedure of job order costing
what are the procedure of job order costing
Calculate the transition probabilities, Consider a person who repeatedly pl...
Consider a person who repeatedly plays a game of chance (gambling)with two results possible (win or lose) with a probability p = 0, 3 to win. If the person has bet x amount and if
Full and restricted models - testing research hypotheses, 1. Suppose you ar...
1. Suppose you are given a dataset that consists of a random sample of tasters, on which the following variables were obtained: (y) Zpref = taste preference for green beans stor
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.