Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Basic Statistics
The High Company Balance Sheet Assignment (to be completed using Microsoft Excel)
-Create T accounts for each transaction #1-10
-Create a trial balance
-Create Income Statement
-Create a Statement of Owners Equity
-Create a final balance sheet
1. The owner supplies equity to begin the company in the amount of $350,000
2. Owner rents office space and pays $24,000 in advance
3. Owner purchases office furniture for $18,000 on account.
4. Owner purchases a lap top computer for $2,500 for cash.
5. Owner purchases office supplies for $3,500 for cash.
6. Owner sends bill for service to client for $36,000.
7. Owner pays employees salaries for the month $21,500.
8. Owner pays $6,000 toward office equipment purchased in #3.
9. Owner collects fees for service $36,000.
10. Owner pays utilities expense for the month of $2,100.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 3:07:08 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Balance sheet assignment, accounting Discussions
Write discussion on Balance sheet assignment, accounting
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
BALANCE SHEET , BALANCE SHEET A financial report that shows the resources,...
BALANCE SHEET A financial report that shows the resources, obligations, and stock of a business at a specified time frame in complying with usually recognized sales concepts (GAAP
Hitorigrams, difference between historigrams and histogram
difference between historigrams and histogram
Create a spreadsheet model and determine linear regression, 1. MMC's CEO, D...
1. MMC's CEO, Dr. Warren A. Beatty (Not the actor) believes that the demand trend for MMC is essentially linear. Thus, he wishes to determine if linear regression would be an effec
state the null and alternate hypotheses, The mean length of the work week ...
The mean length of the work week for the population of American workers was reported to be 39.2 hours with a standard deviation of 4.8 hours in September, 2000. A researcher wants
Calculate the Average Mean Temperature, The following are actual data showi...
The following are actual data showing the latitude of a sample of major cities in the northern hemisphere and their mean high annual temperature. latitude(X)
Time series, Explain how you would decide whether to use the additive model...
Explain how you would decide whether to use the additive model or the multiplicative model to analyse a time series.
Calculate the posterior variance and mean, 1. Suppose that there is a Beta(...
1. Suppose that there is a Beta(2,2) prior distribution on the probability µ that a coin will yield a "head" when spun in a speci?ed manner. The coin is independently spun 10 times
Give structural reasons for the binding dependence, Binding studies were ca...
Binding studies were carried out in which heparin was immobilized on the surface of cuvettes. The pH dependence of HPRG binding to heparin was investigated and the results are show
Cost accounting, Assignment on objective of cost accounting briefly discuss...
Assignment on objective of cost accounting briefly discuss.
Gain bandwidth product, Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in phy...
Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in physics What is Gain bandwidth product (GBW OR GB?) Refer to the multiple of the open loop gain (continuous for a
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.