Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Basic Statistics
The High Company Balance Sheet Assignment (to be completed using Microsoft Excel)
-Create T accounts for each transaction #1-10
-Create a trial balance
-Create Income Statement
-Create a Statement of Owners Equity
-Create a final balance sheet
1. The owner supplies equity to begin the company in the amount of $350,000
2. Owner rents office space and pays $24,000 in advance
3. Owner purchases office furniture for $18,000 on account.
4. Owner purchases a lap top computer for $2,500 for cash.
5. Owner purchases office supplies for $3,500 for cash.
6. Owner sends bill for service to client for $36,000.
7. Owner pays employees salaries for the month $21,500.
8. Owner pays $6,000 toward office equipment purchased in #3.
9. Owner collects fees for service $36,000.
10. Owner pays utilities expense for the month of $2,100.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 3:07:08 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Balance sheet assignment, accounting Discussions
Write discussion on Balance sheet assignment, accounting
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Ti?n luong, # Câu h?i ..
# Câu h?i ..
Index numbers, discuss the considerations to be borne in mind when construc...
discuss the considerations to be borne in mind when constructing index numbers
When are expenses credited, When are expenses credited? While common jo...
When are expenses credited? While common journal cost records are typically debited and have debit account balances, there are times when the cost records are acknowledged.
Calculate s.d, Less than 5 yrs 22 5-10 18 10-20 5 20-30 4 More than 30 1
Less than 5 yrs 22 5-10 18 10-20 5 20-30 4 More than 30 1
Probability, what is an exclusive probability
what is an exclusive probability
Probability, Mike sells on the average 15 newspapers per week (Monday – Fri...
Mike sells on the average 15 newspapers per week (Monday – Friday). Find the probability that 2.1 In a given week he will sell all the newspapers
Are depreciation, Are depreciation, depletion and amortization similar? ...
Are depreciation, depletion and amortization similar? In accounting the terms depreciation, depletion and amortization often involve the movement of costs from the balance s
CHI-SQUARE, proof that the square of a normal distribution will give a chi-...
proof that the square of a normal distribution will give a chi-square
Statistics is the backbone of decision-making, 1. (a) 'Statistics is the ba...
1. (a) 'Statistics is the backbone of decision-making'. Describe. (b) 'Statistics is as good as the user'. Describe. 2. Differentiate between the following with example.
Sampling, What is the sampling and it importance in daily routain life. Exp...
What is the sampling and it importance in daily routain life. Explain stratify sampling
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.