Get quote & make Payment
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Basic Statistics
The High Company Balance Sheet Assignment (to be completed using Microsoft Excel)
-Create T accounts for each transaction #1-10
-Create a trial balance
-Create Income Statement
-Create a Statement of Owners Equity
-Create a final balance sheet
1. The owner supplies equity to begin the company in the amount of $350,000
2. Owner rents office space and pays $24,000 in advance
3. Owner purchases office furniture for $18,000 on account.
4. Owner purchases a lap top computer for $2,500 for cash.
5. Owner purchases office supplies for $3,500 for cash.
6. Owner sends bill for service to client for $36,000.
7. Owner pays employees salaries for the month $21,500.
8. Owner pays $6,000 toward office equipment purchased in #3.
9. Owner collects fees for service $36,000.
10. Owner pays utilities expense for the month of $2,100.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 3:07:08 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Balance sheet assignment, accounting, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Balance sheet assignment, accounting Discussions
Write discussion on Balance sheet assignment, accounting
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Definition of Capital Market, Definition of capital market is termed as a m...
Definition of capital market is termed as a market where shares are traded after an initial issue. Capital market is the market where corporations, companies, and government debt
Geometric mean, 5,2,5,8,9,9,8,7,5,2
Cash flow statement, how to draw cash flow statement
how to draw cash flow statement
Distribution of the sample mean, 1. Suppose that a population has mean, µ, ...
1. Suppose that a population has mean, µ, and standard deviation, σ. What does the central limit theorem tell us about the distribution of the sample mean?
Statistical inference is that branch of statistics, Statistical inference i...
Statistical inference is that branch of statistics Statistical inference is that branch of statistics which is concerned with using probability concept to deal with uncertainty
Probabilities, What is the probability of selecting exactly one red and one...
What is the probability of selecting exactly one red and one blue fish (Total red is .479 and total blue is .521 and total of both is 1.000) I cannot figure out the formula or how
Statistic, any of your writer able to use the database given to generate th...
any of your writer able to use the database given to generate the null, alternative..etc.. into a power point presentation
Time series, what are the importances of time series
what are the importances of time series
X2 test uses, The χ 2 test is one of the most popular statistical infe...
The χ 2 test is one of the most popular statistical inference procedures today. It is applicable to a very large number of problems in practice which can be summed up under th
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.