1) Must get the cooperation of the client, as simply the client can authorise third parties that communicate along with the auditor.
2) Choose the way to use, this can be negative or positive or may a combination of both.
3) Choose a sample. All customers can be circularised since this is unusual.
4) Draft the circular, however ensure about it is written out on the client letter head and such it requires a reply to be send direct to the auditor.
5) Fill in the details.
6) Himself the letter dispatch.
7) Evaluate and receive replies.
8) Follow up whenever replies are not received.