As an XML expert you are needed to model a system for an online furniture shop. After an interview with the shop manager you have the certain information:
- The detail of the furniture shop contains shop name, address, telephone number, website address (URL), and logo (image).
- The furniture shop has the following types of objects for sale: beds, sofas, tables, wardrobes, etc. Every item has its name, item number, description, and price.
1) A bed can be single, double or king size bed. A bed also has information about type (like bed frames, divan bed, adjustable bed, four poster bed) materials (such as wood), manufactory, product country, optionally with mattresses, etc.
2) A sofa can be a one seat, 2 seats or 3 seats sofa, with information of manufactory, product country, size, colour and face material (such as Leather).
3) The table have type (like dining table, coffee table, nest table), materials (like Acre Oak, glass), size, manufactory, and product country. Dining table can optionally have dining chairs, etc.
4) A wardrobe can be 2 doors or 3 doors. It also has information about the size, colour, manufactory, product country, optionally with door mirrored
Task. Examine the above-motioned scenario. Prepare data in XML, and add additional information you wish to record. Sketch your data structure. You should include:
- 3 pieces of data or more for every item.
- 2 or more attributes
- At least two optional data fields.