Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Asteroid belt, engineering, Other Engineering
Why is there an asteroid belt?
- Rocky planetismals survived in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter because they did not grow together into a planet.
- Jupiter’s gravity, through the influence of orbital resonance, stirred up asteroid orbits and prevented them from accreting into a planet.
How are meteorites related to asteroids?
- A meteor is only a flash of light that occurs when particles enter our atmosphere at high speeds, whilst a meteorite is body that actually makes it through and lands on earth. Most meteorites are pieces of asteroids.
- Primitive meteorites are simple mixtures of rock and metal, sometimes also containing carbon compounds and small amounts of water.
- Processed meteorites appear to be pieces of large asteroids that underwent differentiation into a core-mantle-crust structure. Some are made of mostly iron and some are rocky suggesting they either came from the core or crust of an asteroid.
Posted Date: 2/12/2012 8:45:38 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Asteroid belt, engineering, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Asteroid belt, engineering, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Asteroid belt, engineering Discussions
Write discussion on Asteroid belt, engineering
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Doble titration, object:THE NORMALITY OF STANDARD FAS SOLUTION(A)N/50.find ...
object:THE NORMALITY OF STANDARD FAS SOLUTION(A)N/50.find out the strenghth and normality of fas(b) using potasium permagnettetraoxide as intermidiate compound & self indicator
Is the dividend paid on common stock taxable to shareholders, Is the divide...
Is the dividend paid on common stock taxable to shareholders? The results paid on common inventory are taxed on two stages in the U.S. First at the company stage, as a results c
Sprinkler installations in high rise buildings, Sprinkler installations in ...
Sprinkler installations in High rise buildings: The staircases in high rise buildings need extra protection against fire. It can take a long time for everyone to descend the
Assgnment, Sulphuric acid can be made with concentration of 99%. However f...
Sulphuric acid can be made with concentration of 99%. However for different industrial process different concentrations are used. For a specific industrial requirement, 62% H2SO4
Engine, #question.what if i poured diesel in petrol engine and petrol in di...
#question.what if i poured diesel in petrol engine and petrol in diesel engine.
Spindle Assembly, procedure to assemble the spindle in the cnc mzachine.......
procedure to assemble the spindle in the cnc mzachine.........
Compositional defects, Q. Explain the compositional defects. Ans. ...
Q. Explain the compositional defects. Ans. Compositional Defect: This defect due to (a) Alloying an element to original crystal. (b) Impuring atom during origi
Finance help, After five years, what is Judy’s total income (interest par) ...
After five years, what is Judy’s total income (interest par) from each bond? Should she use this total as a way of deciding which bond to purchase?
Marginal costing, you are a young entrepreneur & you have to compete with a...
you are a young entrepreneur & you have to compete with already established firms in the industry by taking help from marginal costing tools with adequate examples. you have to giv
Industrial electronics, draw and explain digital process control
draw and explain digital process control
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.