Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Asteroid belt, engineering, Other Engineering
Why is there an asteroid belt?
- Rocky planetismals survived in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter because they did not grow together into a planet.
- Jupiter’s gravity, through the influence of orbital resonance, stirred up asteroid orbits and prevented them from accreting into a planet.
How are meteorites related to asteroids?
- A meteor is only a flash of light that occurs when particles enter our atmosphere at high speeds, whilst a meteorite is body that actually makes it through and lands on earth. Most meteorites are pieces of asteroids.
- Primitive meteorites are simple mixtures of rock and metal, sometimes also containing carbon compounds and small amounts of water.
- Processed meteorites appear to be pieces of large asteroids that underwent differentiation into a core-mantle-crust structure. Some are made of mostly iron and some are rocky suggesting they either came from the core or crust of an asteroid.
Posted Date: 2/12/2012 8:45:38 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Asteroid belt, engineering, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Asteroid belt, engineering, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Asteroid belt, engineering Discussions
Write discussion on Asteroid belt, engineering
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Fire evacuation - railway inspections, Fire evacuation - Railway inspection...
Fire evacuation - Railway inspections: Fire evacuation signals should be given by voice messages and these must be easily understood by the occupants. The expected populati
Time motion study, how to create a chart of time motion study
how to create a chart of time motion study
Mining, Students are to undertake a tunnel blast design for the following c...
Students are to undertake a tunnel blast design for the following conditions: • Tunnel is 5.5m wide by 5.5.m high • Rock is a granite with a UCS of 300 MPa • Drill hole diameter is
Time value money, I want to buy a car. The Msrp is $31,000. I pay $516 per ...
I want to buy a car. The Msrp is $31,000. I pay $516 per month for five years. The quoted apr is 6.9%. I put down $800. How much did I pay for the car?
Discount Cash Flow Analysis, How to complete
How to complete
Corporate Finance, Will you take a timed online exam
Will you take a timed online exam
Gantt chart, gantt chart
Land serveying, list out the errors in lenier measurment
list out the errors in lenier measurment
Enthalpy, What is the deference between enthalpy anne internal energy u
What is the deference between enthalpy anne internal energy u
Corporate Governance, What is the status of corporate governance in UAE?
What is the status of corporate governance in UAE?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.