Associating Toolbars for the menu:
1. Insert the tool bar control to your form.
2. Now follow the steps to append the tool bar control to your form.
3. Then, Right Click on the tool box.
4. A pop up menu will be exhibited.
5. Select the Components menu item.
6. The Components Dialog Box become noticeable.
7. Verify the Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2)
8. Click ok
9. Steps 3 to 8 involves the tool bar control in the tool box.
10. Add the tool bar control to your form by clicking on it.
11. The defaulting name of the tool bar control would be Toolbar1
12. Put the align property.
13. By default it would be 1- vbAlignTop
14. Choose the Custom properties of the toolbar object by Clicking on it.
15. The Property Pages Dialog box would become visible.
16. Select the Buttons tab page.
17. Click the Insert Button. This would place the initial button on the tool bar.
18. Put the Style as 3-tbrSeparator from the drop down box.
19. Click the insert button to add a new button. And then Set the Key to menu item.
20. You can identify the tool tip.
21. Replicate the Steps 17 to 20 to add buttons for the menu items or titles. The first button will only be a separator. The left over can have the value 0-tbrDefault.