Advantages of the middleman:
1. Easy to understand the needs and wants to consumers: use of the brand makes it very easy for the middleman to understand the needs, wants, preferences and requirements of the consumers because the consumers ask a particular brand. Even if the consumers do not ask for the products of a particular brand, the seller can see all the products of a famous brand easily.
2. Less risk: as the demand for the products of a famous brand already exists in the market, the middlemen have no risk in keeping the products of those brands. In addition to it, the prices of products of the famous brand do not fluctuate very frequently. It also reduces the risk of middleman.
3. No need of advertisement and sales promotion: as the demand for the products is already exists in the market and the customers know these products by name, there is no need for the middle man to advertise such products because the producers of these products themselves spend heavy amount on the advertisement and sales promotion.
4. Increase in sales: middle man can easily increase their sales, if the deal in the products of famous brand because the brand for such products already exists.
5. Increase in profits: as the sales of the products of famous brands are high, profits of the middle man also increase substantially.
6. Increase in goodwill: if a middle man deals in the products of a famous brand it increases his goodwill.