Advantages of Overdraft Finance
1. It is useful in financial crisis such an accountant cannot forecast because of abrupt fall in profits so liquidity problems.
2. In some cases it may be safe on goodwill therefore creating it flexible finance.
3. It does not entail preconditions and is consequently investible in high-risk situations whenever the firm would not have finance in normal circumstances.
4. It is raised faster and as common is ideal to invest in critical ventures as an example of documentary investments and e.g. of shares housing bonds, treasury bonds and bills etc.
5. Whether not used for a long duration of time - it does not affect the company's gearing level and consequently does not relate to company's liquidation or receivership.
6. Less formalities/procedures included.