Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Advantages of job rotation?
1. The main advantage of the job rotation is that it relieves the employee from the boredom and monotony of doing the same job.
2. The employee experiences variety of work, work place and peer group.
3. Job rotation helps to broaden the knowledge and skills of an employee.
4. Job rotation broadens the work experience of the employees and turns specialists into generalists.
5. It is beneficial for the management also as the management gets employees who can perform a variety of tasks to meet the contingencies.
6. This method improves the self image and personal worth of the employee.
7. With the help of this method, people become more flexible. They are prepared to assume greater responsibility especially at other positions.
Respected sir I am writing this letter to my friend.He has been working in an organization, and in probation . Due to some emergency reasons he had to go to his country. company
Question 1: (a) Explain Performance Appraisal and what are its objectives from an Organisation viewpoint? (b) What are the considerations that are taken into account i
. Explain the steps involved in research process
Principal of career development: organization is important to the process of career development. Some of the major principals of the career development are: 1. Dissemination of
Question 1: (a) Discuss the importance of informal communication in organisations. (b) How does this type of communication influence the flow of information within the orga
Why some companies do not pay sufficient attention to induction process
Question 1 (a) Describe the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and elaborate on the forms and purpose of CSR as practiced by most organizations. (b) Illustrate with
Question 1: I. What is the critical role of Human Resources Management in the overall management of an organisation and what are its Core Functions? II. What is Human Cap
Question 1: (a) Write about the importance of learning and show how learning contributes in the realisation of the organisation's strategic objectives. (b) Critically disc
Bam''s product manager is under pressure to increase market share, but is uncertain about how to make the product more competitive. The product is reasonably well-positioned in the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd