Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Advantages of ERP
1.Inventory Reduction: Through this process it is possible to procure a component as it is needed thereby avoiding cost of carrying it and excessive safety stock is inventory.
2. Reduction in Production and Delivery Lead Time: By coordinating inventories and procurement and production decisions the delay in production is avoided.
3. Realistic Commitment : By using ERP the production department can give the marketing department timely information about delivery times to customers thus maximizing customers service.
4. Increased Efficiency: The information provided by ERP encourages and supports production efficiencies.
5. Modular Approach: With a modular approach ERP vendors are on the right track because it would be complex to cover all of the separate functions in a single module. This approach enables ERP users to implement only those modules that they consider would add maximum value to their business.
6. Decision Support: ERP assists in the dissemination of information of all the functions of a business to the top level management and enable them to take the right decision at the right time .
7.Distributed Computing: The move toward client server technology or distributed computing means using multiple small computers instead of single large ones for a business computing needs. ERP software programme are small enough to run on personal computers. Additionally since many important and inventory decisions ten to get made in different locations and at different levels in an organization ERP and its toolbox of software functions is a good fit for distributed computing.
1). Some tasks and the order in which they must be performed according to their assembly requirements are shown in the following table. These are to be combined into workstations t
A company that produces pleasure boats has decided to expand one of its lines. Current facilities are insufficient to handle the increased workload, so the company is considering t
Watch the video, How to Perform a SWOT Analysis, and then conduct a SWOT analysis using the Starbucks' Global Quest 2006: Is the Best Yet to Come? case provided in the Course Mater
What is the role of participation in goal setting? Answer Participation is positively correlated with performance Participation provides more goal clarity Participation
Activities relating to analysis and Control of Activities The next problem after the designing of the production system is the analysis and control of the production system. It
Discuss culture, values, ethics, and other such elements that lead to differences in social culture; 2) Explain the business and economic implications of differences in culture and
Discuss the advantages and risks of supplier co-location?
Major types of employment interviews
Assume that as a result of HR planning, a mental hospital identifies a shortage of therapists but a surplus of case workers. Discuss the actions that you would take to address the
A hamburger factory produces 40,000 hamburgers each week. The equipment used costs $5,000 and will remain productive for 4 years. The labor cost per year is $9,500. a. What is t
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd