Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Advantages and Disadvantages of rc coupled amplifier?
1. Aids excellent frequency response.The gain is constant over the audio frequency range
2. It has lower cost since it employs resistors and capacitors which are cheap.
3. The circuit is very copact as modern resistors and capacitors are small and extremely light.
1. It has low voltage and power gain.
2. They have the tendency to become noisy with age particularly in moist climate.
3. Impedance matching-the output impedance of Rc coupled amplifier is several hundred ohms whereas that of a speaker is only a few ohms.Hence little power will be transferred to the speaker.
Turn off Time This is also known as gate controlled turn on time. The time interval between a specified point at the beginning of the gate pulse and the instant wh
Q. Explain the basic macroeconomic policy trilemma for open economies. Answer: Of three goals mainly countries share - independence in financial policy and stability in t
A 2200-V, 1000-hp, three-phase, 60-Hz, 16-pole, wye-connected, wound-rotor induction motor is connected to a 2200-V, three-phase, 60-Hz bus that is supplied by synchronous generato
Transmission Through a LiNb0 3 Plate Examine the transmission of an unpolarized He-Ne laser beam (?o= 633 nm) normally incident on a LiNb0 3 plate (ne = 2.29, no = 2.20) of thickn
# asmD CHART #
PlZ Explain broooooo ..? What is Miller circuit and bootstrap I have xm tomrow and I am not getting answers soo plz.
what ie the use of mutual inductance in a hartley oscillator
Name the switching schemes used in a digital exchange
Data Communication 1. Write short notes on: a. Sky wave propagation b. Line of sight propagation 2. List and describe the different types of errors that occur during dat
Define the term real time clock. A real-time clock maintains the time in real time, which is, in hours and minutes. For the real-time clock the software contains an interrupt
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd