Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
An organization in Australia needs to comply with the statutory requirements of taxation. There are different types of taxes among which a few are common for all the industries and others are applicable to specific industries. Considering the case of the current organization, which is into the business of hotel as well as restaurant industry, the organization needs to comply with the following taxation:-
1. Pay as you go (PAYG):- The tax is applicable for all the industries and it is the withholding tax the company needs to deduct from the salary of the employees and pay to the Australian Taxation Office along with the required details within required timing.
2. Goods and Service Tax (GST):- This tax is applicable for the products and services being sold. The applicable rate in most of the cases is 10%. The organization needs to get itself registered with the taxation office in case their revenue crosses the threshold limits.
3. Fringe Benefit Tax:- Employer provides certain benefits to the employees in place of salary and wages. These are normally the non monetary benefits or the gratuities or other services offered to employees. Organizations need to pay taxes on this, which is termed as Fringe Benefit Tax.
4. Superannuation Guarantee Scheme:- In Australia, all the employees are covered under the legislation of Superannuation Guarantee. In this case the employer needs to contribute for the fund for all the eligible employees at least once every quarter. The fund has a purpose of ensuring sum of money to the employees superannuating
5. Payroll Tax:- This tax is payable by the employers in case their total payment of wages and salaries exceed the threshold limit.
Hi Dear, Could you please help me with lots of assignments in Tax Individuals within 2 hours. That mean I will send you my questions and the experts will solve the questions with
Ask question #Minimum 100 words Problem 4-42 (LO. 3, 4) Faye, Gary, and Heidi each have a one-third interest in the capital and profits of the FGH Partnership. Each partner had a c
Individual Retirement Account (IRA) - An IRA is a personal savings plan which allows an individual to make cash contributions per year dependent on individual's adjusted gross inco
On December 1 of the current year, Plen Limited purchased a franchise for $70,000.The franchise has a limited life of 15 years. Which one of the following amount represents the max
I need help determining the character of the recognized gain or allowable loss in each of the cases listed below. In each case, these are all of the tax payer realized gains or los
The Diamond Glitter Company is in the process of preparing its financial statements for 2012. Assume that no entries for depreciation have been recorded in 2012. The following info
Several years ago, Magdelena purchased a new residence for $300,000. Currently, the outstanding mortgage on the residence is $260,000. The current fair value of the home is $330,00
how to compute income tax
The above figure shows the market for fertilizer. When fertilizer is applied to lawns, it runs off into neighboring streams and ponds, killing fish and creating an external cost.
T ax Haven A country with tax-preference laws for foreign organization and individuals. 3 classes of jurisdictions are provided to as tax havens those are (1) levy taxe
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd