Reference no: EM132184722
Question: Time to Get Creative!
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria.
1. Competency 4: Describe the grievance process, dispute resolution options, and protection of employees from retaliation.
• Develop an overview of the three dispute resolution options.
• Prepare a report recommending a specific dispute resolution option supported by at least three credible sources.
• Explain why the recommended dispute resolution option is best for the organization.
2. Competency 6: Communicate professionally with all stakeholders.
• Write an executive summary to accompany the report.
• Employ proper grammar and mechanics.
• Communicate appropriately with identified target audience.
For this assignment, assume that your employer does not currently have a policy for resolving disputes and has asked HR for a recommendation.
Prepare a report for your employer presenting an overview of the methods for settling disputes (grievance process, mediation, arbitration, and med-arb), then make a recommendation supported by at least three credible sources. Explain why this method is the best choice for the organization. Include an executive summary (described in this unit's Resources).
• Written communication: It should be thoughtful and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted and styled according to the most recent APA edition.
• Length of paper: 4â€"5 pages, double-spaced.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
• Attach document and upload to this assignment area.