>> Other Subject
You will need to find the scores of the last 5 games of the given towns (Carroll Draggons, Lewisville Farmers, and of course the Cedarhill Longhorns high school varsity teams). Read this carefully, more details are given within the chapter.
• Put data into the spreadsheet.
• Make an appropriate graph comparing and displaying the given data.
• Write a newspaper article about the researched information.
• Make a newsletter page with the graph/graphs and article.
Answer the following questions upon completion of the quest.
1. Make a scatter plot for each town's football scores from the last 5 games.
2. Do any of the scatter plots have a trend line? If so, which one?
3. If you have a trend line, predict what they will score in the next game.
4. Explain how you arrived at this prediction.
5. If your scatter plot has a trend line, identify the trend (negative or positive) and analyze the data (are they both increasing, decreasing, or is one decreasing and one increasing.)
These sites will allow you to look up the scores
CARROL DRAGGONS - http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/1CvO-7EUcE2v_rfS10akGA/carroll-dragons/football-fall-06/schedule.htm
LEWISVILLE FARMERS - http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bsudkppiWkSMr8tasfksnQ/lewisville-farmers/football-fall-06/schedule.htm
CEDARHILL LONGHORNS - http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/IdvJoXe_bEuL6o9xI59cpg/cedar-hill-longhorns/football-fall-06/schedule.htm