>> Other Subject
The FINAL research proposal will consist of the following NINE (9) items:
1. A business research topic. Strengthen and improve initial proposal.
2. A brief literature review of the research topic. Produce 2 to 3 pages on background information on your research topic.
3. Research questions for the identified problem or opportunity. Strengthen and improve initial proposal.
4. Appropriate research methodologies and techniques to use for the research project. Strengthen and improve initial proposal
5. A project plan using a Gantt chart and clearly defined milestones (if in a group with clearly defined individual tasks, contributions and milestones). Use Microsoft Project or other software to produce the Gantt chart. Your milestones for HI6008, for example, are:
Week 6: Literature Review due.
Week 10: Data Collection and Analysis Report due.
Week 14: Final Business Research (Capstone) Thesis due.
6. Description of the research process. Strengthen and improve initial proposal.
7. Description of data collection and analysis methods. Strengthen and improve initial proposal.
8. Description of expected research outcomes. Strengthen and improve initial proposal.
9. A completed Ethics Checklist. Complete and sign ethics checklist below and attach with FINAL research project proposal.
All students will need to pass the final research proposal submitted in week 12 to be able to start the capstone research proposal in H16008 the following semester. Submit hard copy of FINAL research report to Holmes by 4pm on Friday of Week 13.
ETHICS CHECKLIST FOR STUDENT RESEARCHERS
This checklist is designed to alert you to your ethical obligations when you conduct research involving human subjects. These questions must be answered when a research project is proposed and before a research project is implemented. Attach the completed checklist to your final research proposal in week 12.
Student Name and ID:
Title of the Project:
Please circle your answers:
1) Will the human subjects be informed of the nature of their involvement in the collection of data and of features of the research that reasonably might be expected to influence willingness to participate?
2) Will the human subjects be told that they can discontinue their participation at any time?
3) Will the human subjects in your study be aware that they are the targets of research?
4) If the subjects are underage, will their guardians be asked to sign the consent form?
5) Is the confidentiality of the human subject's identity positively ensured?
6) In cases where there is a possibility that the human subjects identity can be deduced by someone other than the researcher, is the subject's right to withdraw his/her data respected?
7) Will the researcher fulfil all the promises made to the human subjects including providing the summary of the findings upon request?
8) Will all necessary measures be taken to protect the physical safety of the human subjects from dangers such as faulty electrical equipment, poor grounding, lack of oxygen, falls, traffic & industrial accidents, possibility of hearing or vision loss etc.?
9) Will the human subject be debriefed (told the true nature of the study) after the data has been collected?
10) In cases in which the human subject is dissatisfied or a complaint about the researcher or procedure, will the researcher explain to the human subject that he or she may express this complaint to the Subject Coordinator?
11) Does the study involve concealment from and/or deception of the human subject?
12) Will deception be used in order to obtain agreement to participate?
13) Will the study involve human subjects who are legally or otherwise not in a position to give their valid consent to participate such as children, prison inmates, mental patients?
14) Will information on your human subjects be obtained from third parties?
15) Will any coercion be exerted upon subjects to participate?
16) Will the study involve physical stress to the human subjects such as might result from heat, noise, electric shock, pain, sleep loss, deprivation of food and drink, drugs. alcohol?
17) Will the study cause any mental discomfort to the human subjects such as fear, anxiety, loss of self-esteem, shame, guilt, embarrassment etc.?
18) Could publication of the research results possibly interfere with strict confidentiality?
19) Could publication of the research results possibly harm the human subject either directly or through identification with his/her membership group?
20) Are there other aspects of the study that may interfere with the protection of the well-being of the human subjects?
If you have selected NO for any of the questions 1 to 10 and/or you have selected YES for any of the questions 11 o 20, please provide comments to clarify your choice (use additional pages if necessary).ERP Implementation survey
As part of my dissertation I am conducting a survey on the Critical failure factors in ERP implementation.
I request you to provide accurate answers to the questions in this questionnaire as it will be useful to understand the factors that are very important in ERP implementation.
Thanking you in advance for your time and effort in completing the questionnaire. I hope this study will be useful for your organization as well as to the business community in general.
I would highly appreciate if this questionnaire is filled in and returned in the next 5-7 days.
If you have any questions / complaints about this survey you can contact the authorised person.
Is teamwork encouraged in your department
Are employees encouraged to share their opinions and ideas
Is there a good alignment between your department and others with whom you need to coordinate.
Are employees considered the most important assets in your company
Does your organization has a code of professional conduct that all employees are expected to follow
Does your management encourage creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement
Preview Container content
Teamwork in any modern organizational setup is often regarded as a critical component that facilitates the achievement of common goals (Proehl, 2013). Undeniably, when people pull together forces in a coordinated fashion, they are likely to achieve more impact than if they worked individually. This research proposes to find out the role of teamwork in ensuring business success. Discovering and defining the role of teamwork in business success will help business leaders better manage teams to maximize efficiency and productivity
The following research questions will guide the research process and data collection:
RQ1: Do business leaders consider teamwork a critical business factor?
RQ2: What is the effect of the absence of teamwork in a business environment?
RQ3: What are the elements of teamwork that can contribute to business success?
Research methodologies and techniques
The nature of the research calls for a combined qualitative and quantitative approach. The study will need both numerical and non-numerical information to answer the research questions. Qualitative information will consist of opinions of different business leaders and information collected through observations. Quantitative data will consist of numerical counts of the desired variables.