- You are given the following curves that represent a firm operating in pure competitive industry:
1. Label the above four curves?
2. Determine graphically the units produced when the firm maximizes its profits.
3. Will the firm realize profit or loss and why?
4. Will the firm continue to produce or shut down and why?
5. Determine graphically the firm''s profit or loss graphically.
6. Determine graphically the firm''s average fixed cost (AFC) when it maximizes its profit?
A) The firm should maintain output at 600 units, because at this output level, marginal revenue is greater than marginal cost, marginal cost is minimized, and price is the highest.
B) The firm should increase the level of output because at 600 units, marginal revenue is greater than marginal cost.
C) The firm should increase output because at 600 units price is above marginal cost.
D) The firm should increase the level of output until it reaches the minimum average cost.
Preview Container content
In simple terms, anything which repeats itself is a repeater. In terms of computer networks, a repeater is a network device which regenerates the incoming signal . The data flows in the network in the form of signals. While transmission, after travelling some distance the signal starts distorted.
At those points repeaters are placed to regenerate the signal for further transmission. Repeaters are used in a network to increase the coverage area of the network. Repeater operates at physical layer of OSI protocol stack.
The Switches are used to create a network. It connects the computers in a local area network together and allows communicating with each other within. The switches operate at data link layer and network layer of OSI protocol model and channels incoming data from multiple input ports to a specific output port by keeping record of MAC address of the devices connected to it, so that the data can be intended to its correct destination.