Reference no: EM131176711 , Length: word count: 1500
Essay Expository Essay Draft
Write a 1000-1500-word essay, about why less people hunt for food and buy meat from grocery stores.
The purpose of this assignment is to measure your mastery of those conventions by putting your knowledge to practice.
The expository essay is a general term for an essay that expounds upon or explains a topic. The objective of the essay is to convey information to the reader; most importantly, an expository essay is an exploration of a topic, and the tone is explanatory.
After choosing topic, choose the form that is most appropriate to fit the topic: cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential.
A thesis statement, which contains the papers argument, will be appropriate to the form you choose.
Process: For the expository essay, you will complete the following steps:
•Choose a topic:
•Create a plan of action:
• Research the topic:
•Choose the organization of your essay: Choose between cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential organization types
•Create a thesis statement
•Draft the essay:
All essays must meet the following requirements:·
• Include 1000-1500 words.·
• Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.·
• Include one-inch margins on all sides.·
• Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).·
• Include an APA title page (for all essays) and a reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.·
• Include a header.·
• Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).·
•Adhere to APA convention and documentation style (See the CSU citation guide for assistance.).·
•At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.