Reference no: EM131173116 , Length: 3000 Words
Write a term paper on the topic"WHY DO PEOPLE STILL DIE FROM TUBERCULOSIS".
Address the given point below:
Introduction:Tuberculosis, also called TB, is one of the most ancient diseases of mankind, with evidence dating back to over seventeen thousand years from now. With time there have been new developments in the diagnosis and treatment of the disease, but the fact that all over the world people are still suffering and dying of TB cannot be ignored.
Cause and Symptoms
Some facts about Tuberculosis (Courtesy: World Health Organization)
Reasons & Consequences
Treatment and Prevention
• Your work must be submitted as 3000 words.
• Student declaration must be completed.
• Your work should be submitted in the formats outlined for each point in the assignment
• The entire assignment brief and completed front sheet must accompany your work.
• All work must be referenced using the Harvard /APA method.
• Provide a reference list