Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
The following data consists of the actual time used and potential (the best time possible for this review process)to complete each step in the review process. The actual times are based on the review of 30 projects. The potential times are subjective engineering judgment estimates.
Table: Basic Data Review for Construction Project Equipment Arrangement
Cycle Time (hours)
Read basic data package
Write, type, proof, sign, copy, and distribute cover letter
Lead engineer calls key people to schedule meeting
Write, type, proof, sign, copy, and distribute confirmation letter
Hold meeting; develop path forward and concerns
Project leader and specialist develop missing information
Determine plant preferred vendors
Review notes from meeting
Resolve open issues
Write, type, proof, sign, copy, and distribute basic data acceptance letter
Use the data in thetable above and answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. What are the sources of value-added and non-value-added work in this process?
2. Where are the main opportunities to improve the cycle time of this process, with respect to both actual time used and the potential best times? What strategy would you use?
3. Step 10:Resolve Open Issues required 104 hours (potential) versus 106 hours (actual). Is there an OFI here? Why or why not? If so, how would you attack it?
4. What do you think are the most difficult critical issues to deal with when designing a sound cycle time study such as this one?
According to a Pew Research Center, in May 2011, 35% of all American adults had a smartphone (one which the user can use to read email and surf the Internet). A communications
Choices of accommodation and suburb domicile. Based on the theory of ethnic agglomeration - An investigation into the growth of the sharing economy and how it has disrupted tr
Interpret the data and note the shape of the distribution of the data provided from the case study: Highest paid women...include frequency table, stem and leaf plot, his
Does secondhand smoke increase the risk of a low birthweight? A baby is considered have low birthweight if he/she weighs less than 5.5 pounds at birth. According to the Nation
American Expresso has commissioned an independent study which found that the time to prepare a take away coffee at one of their stores is approximately normally distributed wi
1. Briefly describe your area of research interest (1-3 sentences is sufficient).2. List 4 variables that you might assess in a research project related to your research area.
Unions often oppose imports from what they call low-wage countries and advocate trade barriers to protect jobs from what they often characterise as "unfair" import competition
1. What techniques are used to solve decision making problems under uncertainty? Which technique results is an optimistic decision? Which techniques results in pessimis
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd