>> Accounting Basics
Question - Mr. Smith opened a art gallery and as a dealer completed these transactions:
1. Started the Gallery, by investing $40,000 cash and equipment valued at $18,000.
2. Purchased $70 of office supplies on credit.
3. Paid $1,200 cash for receptionist salary.
4. Sold a painting for an artist and collected a $4,500 cash commission on the sale.
5. Completed an art appraisal and billed the client $200.
What was the balance of the cash account after these transactions were posted?