Reference no: EM131386470
Write a 3 - 5 page paper in APA format:
Assignment should be supported by a minimum 3 valid references
1. Which questions are legal to ask and which questions are not legal to answer?
2. Why are the questions chosen not legal to ask? Is there a way to make the questions legal? If so, how?
3. What the different type of interview questions? Provide examples of each of the different interview questions?
How should the different interview questions? Should we vary interview questions by job position? Why or why not?
These questions are for the paper. The goal is to determine which questions can be asked, which ones cannot and is it possible to change some to where they can be asked in a legal manner?
1. What do you consider to be your top 3 strengths?
2. Are you a US citizen?
3. How many children do you have?
4. The hours of the job are 8am-4pm, with 30 minutes for lunch, sitting will be about 6 hours a day and you must be able to lift 20 pounds. Are there any issues with this work schedule?
5. So tell me about yourself?
6. Have you ever been arrested?
7. What do you consider to be your biggest weakness?
8. What kind of charity work do you do?
9. What steps would you take to find out how many ATM machines there are in Canada?
10. Do you need any special accommodations to do the job?
11. Are you married?
12. Why should I hire you over the other candidates?
13. When is your birthday?
14. Tell me what type of supervisor motivates you to do your best work?
15. What types of things do you like to do in your personal time?