Reference no: EM131284439
Case study 1 : The Would Be Borrower
Case study 2 : The Conroversial Team Member
• To what extent do your options for approaching a conflict depend on the other person's behavior?
• Think of a situation in which you have wanted to use a collaborating style and found that the responses you received made it difficult or
• What styles would you have used if you were Joan or Mary? Might the conflict have turned out differently had they chosen different approaches?
• What are the dangers of assuming that sdrne°11e would be threatened if you argued with the°. Someone one
• Can you describe a situation where you felt 5- h vou was not changing a stated position even though you felt he or she had had a change of mind?
• Is there a "downside" to having face concerns addressed by someone who is not directly involved in the conflict?
• In what ways does "gossip" sometimes function as an attempt to receive face support?