Reference no: EM132184269
Discussion Conflict with Teams
Part 1: Conflict within Teams
Think of a conflict that occurred in a team you were a part of and analyze it. What were the main sources of the conflict? What interventions can be used to improve the quality of conflict a team?
Part 2: Creativity in Teams
Evaluate yourself using the three indices of creativity. What strategies can you use to enhance your creativity?
Read and respond to at least 3 of your classmates' posts. See discussion/posting requirements.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week's Learning Resources and any additional sources.
Read a selection of your colleagues' postings.
Respond to at least 3 of your colleagues' posts in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues' postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues' postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.