+1-415-670-9189
info@expertsmind.com
What rate would legally have to quoted-effective annual rate
Course:- Financial Management
Reference No.:- EM13891873




Assignment Help
Assignment Help >> Financial Management

A local finance company quotes an interest rate of 18.7 percent on one-year loans. So, if you borrow $42,000, the interest for the year will be $7,854. Because you must repay a total of $49,854 in one year, the finance company requires you to pay $49,854/12, or $4,154.50 per month over the next 12 months.

What rate would legally have to be quoted? (Round your answer as directed, but do not use rounded numbers in intermediate calculations. Enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).)

What is the effective annual rate? (Round your answer as directed, but do not use rounded numbers in intermediate calculations. Enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).)




Put your comment
 
Minimize


Ask Question & Get Answers from Experts
Browse some more (Financial Management) Materials
McDowell Industries sells on terms of 3/10, net 25. Total sales for the year are $1,086,500; 40% of the customers pay on the 10th day and take discounts, while the other 60% p
Wilcox Corporation had income from continuing operations of $750,000 (after taxes) in 2014. In addition, the following information, which has not been considered, is as follow
Suppose that a debt of $2200 with interest at i^(4) = 0.10 is amortized by payments of $500 at the end of each quarter for as long as possible. How many payments are made? Wha
Mimi Meow is thinking about expanding to another location which they expect will earn an IRR of 10%. Assume that their capital structure consists of 50% common stock, 20% pref
Stock market indices are used for all of the following except: a) to serve as a benchmark for judging performance of asset managers b) to help analyze stock market returns on
A property that produces a first year NOI of 80,000 is purchased for 750,000. The NOI is expected to increased by 15% in the sixth year when some of the leases turnover. The r
AP Corp has a WACC of 12%. The firm has a D/E ratio of .2. The cost of debt is 6%. Tax rate is 40%. Because of the profit has been growing in the last 3 years, the firm is con
Explain the differences between a future value problem a sinking fund problem, and an annuity problem. Then give examples or each type of problem. How can you use this informa